Everything You Need to Know.
Tiny Prints is no stranger to those who spend time online. A leading online retailer of premium, personalized stationery, Tiny Prints announced earlier this month that they are expanding their highly successful product and service line with the launch of Tiny Prints Greetings, a new line of stylish printed greeting cards users can personalize, schedule, and send online. The new service combines the power of Tiny Prints web technology with the trendsetting design sensibility we have all come to associate with Tiny Prints.
Tiny Prints Greetings combines the joys of sending and receiving greeting cards by mail with modern technology. Benefits include:
Be sure to visit Tiny Prints to learn how to receive a year’s free membership to the service as well as three free greeting cards!
To celebrate the launch of Tiny Prints Greetings, please join us this Friday for a sitewarming Twitter Party!
When: Friday from 9:00 to 10:00 p.m. ET
Where: #MakeItPersonal on Twitter
Who: @ResourcefulMom, hostess and @tinyprints
Prizes: To be eligible to win prizes, please complete any or all of the following steps. Be sure to comment on this party post if you have taken steps one and/or two.
There will be tons of winners!! Prizes include…
• 4 sets of Address Labels
• 4 sets of Personalized Note Cards and matching address labels
• 4 sets of 50 Business Cards, perfect for blog conferences!
• 10 Greeting Card Packs – sample packs of 10 essential greeting cards covering all your basic emergency greeting card needs – birthdays, mother’s day, father’s day, graduations, congratulations. etc.
• 4 Sets of 10 personalized greeting cards.
• 4 Tiny Prints $25 Gift Certificates
• 2 $50 Visa cards
Please let us know you’ll be joining us by RSVP’ing below (not required):
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.