Everything You Need to Know.
As a blogger I find myself offered interesting opportunities that would never have come into my life if it wasn’t for this fun platform and great community. Sometimes these offers come in the form of small jobs, often they are just introductions to new products or companies. But every now and then someone develops a plan that is a super-savvy combination of fun, silly, and smart…
– four medium, white potatoes cut into thin slices
– one medium red onion cut into rings
– one red bell pepper cut into slices
– salmon filets
– olive oil
– (opt.) lemon juice
– In a 13 in. x 9 in. baking pan layer first the potato slices then the pepper and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your taste. Drizzle generously with olive oil, then place the salmon filets skin down on the layers of veggies.
– Bake the vegetables in a covered pan for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
– Rub the filets with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and if desired, sprinkle with lemon juice. Place them on the bed of vegetables, skin down, and return the pan to the oven uncovered for an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily.
This recipe is based on the Earth, Sea, and Fire recipe submitted by Cynthia Russell at AllRecipes.com.
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.