Voyce for Dogs Party
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void outside the U.S., in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and all other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law.
1. Sponsor: i4C Innovations Inc., 3800 Concorde Pkwy, Suite 400, Chantilly, Virginia 20151 (“Sponsor”).
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Voyce for Dogs Party (“Promotion”) starts on May 28th, 2014, at 8:00:00 PM ET and ends on May 28th, 2014, at 9:00:00 PM ET (“Promotion Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, entrants must (i) be above the age of majority in their state of residence and above the age of 18, (ii) be legal residents of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C., and (iii) have a valid Twitter.com account and Internet access as of May 28th, 2014, at 8:00:00 PM ET. Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of Sponsor, Resourceful Media, and any affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies (collectively “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion; (b) to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, Twitter, Inc. and each of their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Promotion and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge acceptance of and compliance with these Official Rules. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. TO ENTER: To participate in the Promotion, eligible persons must do the following:
(1) Follow @ResourcefulMom on Twitter. To become a follower of @ResourcefulMom, go to www.twitter.com/ResourcefulMom, and log on using your Twitter user name and password, then become a follower by clicking the “Follow” button on the @ResourcefulMom page.
(2) Be sure to log on to Twitter at approximately 8:00:00 PM ET on May 28, 2014, when a representative of @ResourcefulMom will begin to post, via the @ResourcefulMom Twitter handle, a series of ten (10) questions.
(3) To enter, eligible entrants must submit an answer to one or more of the ten (10) questions, including “@ResourcefulMom,” as well as the hash tag, “#MyDogsVoyce” in the entry. Each entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person assigned the Twitter account associated with the entry. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor discourages the creation of multiple accounts. All entries discovered to have been submitted by the same individual using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
NOTE: Your Twitter entry will not be valid unless (a) it includes “@ResourcefulMom” and “#MyDogsVoyce”, (b) you are a follower of @ResourcefulMom at the time the “Tweet” is posted, (c) it meets the Tweet Requirements described below, and (d) it is posted during the Promotion Period. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries.” The odds of winning the Promotion depend on the number of Eligible Entries received and the skill of the entrants in answering the promotion questions.
5. TWEET REQUIREMENTS: Ineligible responses include responses that are unresponsive to the question posed, as well as those that are, in whole or in part, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contain racial slurs, or contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or are not within the spirit of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential winner will be selected for each of the ten (10) questions posted by @ResourcefulMom during the Promotion Period. Following each question, @ResourcefulMom will randomly select an individual that submits an Eligible Entry via Twitter. Eligible Entries must be actual statements in response to the question, must meet the Tweet Requirements, and may not consist of single words submitted in an attempt to have the first entry. If no responses to a question are received, then no prize will be awarded for that question. If multiple responses are received at the same time, Sponsor will select the Eligible Entry that appears first after the question without regard to any time stamp. @ResourcefulMom will announce the winners immediately following the conclusion of the Promotion Period and will contact winners directly to provide information on how to redeem the Prize (as hereinafter defined).
8. PRIZE: A total of ten (10) prizes will be awarded. The first nine (9) potential prize winners will each receive a prize pack consisting of pet items such as a handcrafted leash, frisbee, water bottle, pet toys, and a $25 VISA gift card. Total ARV of each Prize is $75.00. The last potential winner will be the grand prize winner and will receive one (1) prize pack consisting of pet items such as a handcrafted leash, frisbee, water bottle, pet toys, and a $100 VISA gift card. The Total ARV of the grand prize is $150.00 (cumulatively “Prize” or “Prizes”). The actual prizes in each prize pack and the actual retail value of prizes may vary.
NOTE: All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs are the responsibility of winner. To claim the Prize, potential winner may be required to complete and return a W-9 form, and an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (where legally permissible). Other conditions may apply. Failure to complete required documentation may result in potential winners not receiving all benefits of their Prize. Sponsor may/may not seek an alternate potential prize winner in the event that the individual originally selected is disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be substituted, and is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value.
10. GENERAL TERMS: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR PROMOTION ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN PROMOTION ENTITIES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Promotion Entities are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or deleted entries or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Further, The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entries on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, errors in processing entries, identifying the potential Prize winners or in the announcement of the Prize and potential Prize winners. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promotion Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the Promotion Period, notice will be provided by @ResourcefulMom during the Promotion Period. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find (a) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry, (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE VIRGINIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Promotion, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Promotion Entities or Twitter, Inc., and hereby acknowledge that Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a Prize supplier that are applicable to the Prize.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the Winners’ Names (available after June 25,2014) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “MyDogsVoyce Twitter Party – Winners’ Name”, i4C Innovations, 3800 Concorde Parkway, Suite 400, Chantilly, VA 20151.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Promotion.
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.