When most people think of Compassion International, they primarily associate the organization with the child sponsorship program. However, Compassion works to provide relief from poverty in Jesus’ name around the world in a variety of ways. One such program, the Child Survival Program, helps save the lives of babies and mothers in poverty utilizing local churches to assist mothers of at-risk infants and toddlers. Mothers can give their children a fighting chance for healthy development with the supplies and training provided by your donations. Your donation will supply:
When: Monday, July 30th from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. ET
Where: #ChildSurvival tag on Twitter
– Two (2) winners will each receive a signed copy of Ann VosKamp’s highly acclaimed book One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
– Two (2) winners will each receive a signed copy of Dr. Wess Stafford’s book Just a Minute
– Two (2) winners will receive a signed copy of Ken Davis’ book Fully Alive: A Journey That Will Change Your Life
– One (1) winner will receive a signed Chuck Bigger print
– One (1) winner will receive a signed copy of Margaret Feinberg’s book The Sacred Echo
– One (1) winner will receive the book Mom Connection courtesy of MOPS
– One (1) winner will receive the book Always There courtesy of MOPS
Please continue to check back for prize updates!
Winners will be chosen at random from those using the event tag and participating in the conversation. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents age 18 or older.
Planning on attending? You can let us know by adding your Twitter name and URL below. An RSVP is not required to participate. (ex. @ResourcefulMom, http://twitter.com/ResourcefulMom)
Disclaimer: RM Media’s services have been donated for this event as have the prizes provided.