With every Disney vacation we fall in love with new rides and experiences while clinging to our old favorites, some going back all the way to my own childhood. Going to Disney and want to know our favorites? Here is a park by park list of the rides we love the most.
The Magic Kingdom
– it’s a small world – a childhood favorite and still a must-see.
– Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
– Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
– Cinderella’s Golden Carousel – be sure to look for the horse with the golden ribbon tied around her tail…that’s Cinderella’s horse!
– Dumbo the Flying Elephant – if you have young children, do not miss Dumbo.
– Mickey’s PhilharMagic
– Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
– Peter Pan’s Flight
– The Barnstormer at Goofy’s Wiseacre Farm
– The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
– Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress – a Magic Kingdom classic that cannot be missed.
Continue reading The Things We Love Best…