NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE U.S., IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The #Time2Potty Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) starts 8/15/17 at 2:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends 8/15/17 at 3:00:00 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, Entrants must, as of the date above, (i) be above the age of 18 and above the age of majority in their state of residence, (ii) be legal residents of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C., and (iii) have a valid Twitter.com account and Internet access throughout the Sweepstakes Period and the prize awarding period.
Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) and household members (whether related or not) of Resourceful Mommy Media (“Sponsor”), Kimberly-Clark Corporation and any of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising/promotion/PR agencies and third party fulfillment agencies (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, Twitter and each of their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, representatives, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge acceptance of and compliance with these Official Rules. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- TO ENTER: To participate in the Sweepstakes, eligible persons must do the following:
(1) Follow @ResourcefulMom on Twitter. To become a follower of @ResourcefulMom, go to www.twitter.com/ResourcefulMom, and log on using your Twitter user name and password, then become a follower by clicking the “Follow” button on the @ResourcefulMom page.
(2) Log on to Twitter at approximately 2:00:00 PM ET on 8/15/17 when a representative of @ResourcefulMom will begin to post, via the @ResourcefulMom Twitter handle, a series of conversational questions.
(3) To enter, eligible Entrants must submit an answer via a “tweet” to one or more of the conversational questions, including the hashtag, #Time2PottySweepstakes in the ”tweet” (the “Entry”). Limit one Entry per person or Twitter handle, regardless of how many answers are “tweeted.” Each Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person assigned the Twitter account associated with the Entry. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor discourages the creation of multiple accounts. If multiple Entries are received by the same person using multiple Twitter accounts, all such attempted entries by such person will be disqualified.
NOTE: Your Twitter Entry will not be valid unless (a) it includes #Time2PottySweepstakes (b) you are a follower of @ResourcefulMom at the time the “Tweet” is posted, (c) it complies with Twitter guidelines and meets the Tweet Requirements described in these Official Rules, and (d) it is posted during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries.” The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
- TWEET REQUIREMENTS: Ineligible responses include responses that are unresponsive to the question posed, as well as those that are, in whole or in part, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, contains racial slurs, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts, or is not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined solely by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential winner will be selected by @ResourcefulMom at random from among all Eligible Entries received so far during the Sweepstakes Period at the time the random drawing occurs for one of the five (5) prizes listed in Rule 7, below. The five (5) random drawings will occur approximately following every other question posed by @ResourcefulMom. Eligible Entries must be actual statements in response to the question and must meet the Tweet Requirements. @ResourcefulMom will announce the winners immediately following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period and will contact winners directly to provide information on how to redeem the Prize.
- PRIZE: The five (5) prizes available to be awarded are as follows:
- Four (4) first prizes, each of which consists of a $25 AMEX gift card and 1, 25-count package of Pull-Ups product. Approximate retail value (”ARV”) of each first prize: $13.
- One (1) grand prize will consist of a $50 AMEX gift card and 2, 25-count packages of Pull-Ups product. ARV of grand prize: $26.
- Total ARV for all prizes to be awarded: $230.
Sponsor may not seek an alternate potential prize winner in the event that the individual originally selected is disqualified or fails to claim the prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be substituted, and is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if featured Prize becomes unavailable. Terms and conditions of any gift cards apply. Winners are responsible for taxes on their prizes.
- USAGE RIGHTS: By submitting an Entry or uploading a Tweet with the #Time2PottySweepstakes hashtag, entrants grant the right to Sponsor, Kimberly-Clark and to those authorized by either of them, including each of their respective agencies, agents, representatives and assigns, the right to use the Entry/Tweets in whole or in part for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes relating to this Sweepstakes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation or approval needed. In addition, by accepting a prize, winners grant to Sponsor, Kimberly-Clark and to those authorized by either of them, including each of their respective agents and representatives, the right to use the winner’s name, likeness and Twitter handle in addition to the Entry and/or any Tweets uploaded by winner with the #Time2PottySweepstakes for any purpose including advertising, publicity and promotional purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation or approval needed.
- GENERAL TERMS: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Further, The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the potential Prize winners or in the announcement of the Prize and potential Prize winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of these Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to or during the Sweepstakes Period, notice will be provided by @ResourcefulMom. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find (a) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry, (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE VIRGINIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a Prize supplier that are applicable to the Prize.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Resourceful Mommy Media. Neither Kimberly-Clark nor Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.