This week is going to be an exciting one at Resourceful Mommy with three giveaways, a Twitter party, and the beginning of a new feature – 30 Days of Change.
Last week I came down with the plague (a bad cold) that ran rampant through the entire village (my family) ending, of course, with me. Because of this I did not get to tell you more about the Sippy Straw Cleaner, which is the best invention for parents since sliced bread, nor did I get to tell you about my new favorite experience at EPCOT, Disney’s Kim Possible Showcase Adventure or our experience at the Grand Floridian. What a week! So join me this week as we make up for lost time and forge ahead.
Here are some of the highlights:
– Sippy Straw Cleaners
– Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers
– Disney Fairies costume and dolls
– A park by park guide to the Resourceful Families’ favorite rides.
– Disney’s Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure
– Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa review
– A new blog series, 30 Days of Change!
– This week we will party only on our regularly scheduled Friday night Sitewarming at 9:00 p.m. EST.
Thanks for joining me, and here’s to a great week!