Everything You Need to Know.
“The Journals of Mama Mae and LeeLee” is a new animated app co-produced by Alicia Keys/AK Worldwide and Bento Box Interactive. Highlighted by Keys’ original music (the app features 2 exclusive Keys’ songs that are unavailable anywhere else), the app also features immersive storytelling that encourages exploration and musical discovery in children. LeeLee’s bedroom serves as the hub of the app creating a tactile 3D animated interface that enables and prompts users to participate through a number of immersive features.
We’re excited to have you join us for this Twitter party to talk about your favorite and your childrens’ favorite apps, music, and education. I hope to see you at the…
When: Friday, November 9th from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. ET/5:00 to 6:00 PT
Where: #UnlockYourself tag on Twitter
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive a 16GB customized retina-display iPad 3 pre-loaded with The Journals of Mama Mae and LeeLee app (ARV: $650)
Twenty (20) additional winners will each receive a free download of The Journals of Mama Mae and LeeLee
More About The Journals of Mama Mae and LeeLee
This app is available for all ioS devices (iphone, iPad) and is $3.99 to download at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/journals-mama-mae-leelee/id569755982?mt=8
The app includes such features as the:
• BOOKSHELF. By visiting LeeLee’s bookshelf, users can read of the immersive storybooks within the series. The first immersive storybook, “Blue Moon,” is available with the initial app. Additional story-packs will be made available in the future through the bookshelf to help encourage children to continue to build on their love of reading.
• LEELEE’S MUSIC BOX. When users open LeeLee’s music box they will discover a locket necklace hidden inside. Upon opening the locket, users are given access to Alicia Keys’ inspiring music that accompanies each story-pack. The music then becomes a part of the users’ playlist and various instruments are introduced relative to the cultural interactivity and geographical locations within each story. The initial app includes original songs by Alicia Keys as well as the score from “Blue Moon”.
• JOURNAL. When users sit down at LeeLee’s desk, they can become part of an extension of the story by experiencing the magic of journaling with prompts that inspire them to write about topics highlighted in the story-packs. Users can also illustrate their thoughts with the journal’s drawing tools as well as share across social media platforms for family and friends to see. The journal feature promotes the power of journaling and encourages users to make writing in their journal a habit by rewarding them following their experience and progress. This part of the app helps encourage children to write, draw, and create in a world that is customized around them.
• PIANO AND RIVER CANE FLUTE. The piano in LeeLee’s room allows users to transform their tablets into an interactive piano (with authentic piano sounds recorded from Alicia Keys’ own piano!). As users play the keys of the piano, a manuscript appears at the top of the keyboard highlighting the notes they’ve discovered, helping teach children how to read music as well as explore musical composition and creativity. Additional interactive elements and songs will be introduced in the future. Other instruments are introduced within each story – for example, the river cane flute is unlocked within the story “Blue Moon.”
• COMMUNITY Through Bento Box’s community platform, users can safely share their progress in reading, journaling and drawing with their parents and grandparents, as well as other users across the Platform – all in a safe environment. The social community further ties back to the ways in which the app’s technology connects the dots between generations.
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.