Everything You Need to Know.
Friday, November 21st at 9:00 p.m.(EST) some of the most successful work at home ladies will be joining together on Twitter to share tips and have fun! As always, there are great Goody Bag prizes to win. Please visit Tote and Tee for rules and to enter! Because we have the opportunity to learn from such wonderful women, we will all win just by attending the party….although the door prizes are pretty stellar as well.
Let’s Meet the Panelists! Although I will retweet answers during the party as often as possible, the best way to get the most out of the event is to follow each of these amazing ladies on Twitter. To follow my moderation, please find me at @ResourcefulMom.
1. Amy Trusler, @ToteandTee – Our special guest for the night, Amy is the owner of www.ToteandTee.com! Tote and Tee has been a work in progress since it started in September of 2003. After the birth of her 2nd daughter, designer Amy Trusler was inspired to get back behind the sewing machine. It started with one tee and they kept selling and she just kept making them! Amy enjoys making fun, wearable tees that kids and parents will love. All tees are made by Amy in her home based studio. Running her own business, being a mom and doing all things creative are what make her happy!
2. Shannan Powell, @slpowell – Shannan is a highly successful freelance writer and blogger. She has found a way to balance working from home, meeting deadlines, and caring for her family. She began working at home two years ago when she became pregnant with her youngest child, and she has found continued success as the Kids Craft editor at Type-A Mom and a blogger at From Cribs to Car Keys. You can learn more about her freelance services at Powell Creative Services.
3. Pamela Kramer, @PMKU – Pamela is a woman who does it all – all while raising a family! You can read her blog and product reviews at PMKU – Learning Never Ends. She is also very busy with her fabulous tagless baby clothes for larger babies at Happy Panda! I for one can’t wait to tweet with her and learn more about how she juggles so many responsibilities.
4. Dwan Perrin, @MommaDJane – While Dwan currently blogs at BloggingMomma, she also knows about the struggles of making it while working at home and raising a family. She is currently launching her own business, and she will surely be able to tell us all about the issues she has overcome – reporting directly from the frontlines of the momtrepeneur battle!
5. Jill Notkin, @AlexCaseyBaby – Jill not only balances work and family life, but her business was actually inspired by the birth of her daughter! As her beautiful website says, “Inspired by the birth of Alexandra Casey, Alex Casey Baby was born out of a mother’s love for exceptional baby products. Unlike other e-tailers, Alex Casey Baby presents a simple, un-cluttered, boutique-like shopping experience offering upscale gifts and necessities. We researched the market to find the most whimsical yet functional products available. And now you can find them all clearly displayed in one spot. When you are in search of the perfect gift, give it with a touch of love from Alex Casey Baby.”
6. Colleen Padilla, @ClassyMommy – As one of the moms in Walmart’s ground-breaking 11 Moms ad campaign, Colleen is showing stay-at-home moms everywhere that it’s possible to balance work and family. Her site, Classy Mommy, provides classy moms and dads with the opportunity to purchase carefully reviewed products, all while supporting charities. A SiteWarming Party alum, she’ll have lots to share!
See you at the party!
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.