Everything You Need to Know.
Who: Follow host @ResourcefulMom to participate and have a chance to win incredible prizes.
This spring, AT&T is challenging ten bloggers to lose their laptops in the Lose the Laptop Challenge 2.0. The stakes are higher than ever as these leading bloggers enter into a second round of mobile device challenges that’ll change the way they -and you- think about smartphones forever. AT&T asked a group of parent and small biz bloggers to put the HTC Tilt 2 device to the ultimate test with a series of challenges that not only require that they “lose the laptop,” but also push them to use the smartphones to their fullest potential by completing the tasks at hand.
VOTE for your favorite bloggers for YOUR chance to win big prizes! Each month AT&T will pick one registered reader to win the reader prize. In addition, one blogger will win the challenger prize based on number of votes they receive and the relevance and creativity of their post. Vote now for your chance to win!
In addition to the voting contest, join us for our #LosetheLaptop Twitter party for your chance to enter to win one of four HTC Tilt2 devices including an accessories gift pack or one of five $25 gift cards.
Are you ready to Lose the Laptop?
Meet the HTC Tilt2…
The HTC Tilt™ 2
The slide-out thumb-friendly keyboard, USB connectivity, GPS and conferencing capability made the HTC Tilt 2 Windows smartphone the optimal choice for our small business bloggers to use for their Lose the Laptop 2.0 small biz challenges. The device’s Push-to-Talk technology and linked inbox and contact list make it simple to talk, text, email and even conference call for the type of accelerated business communication necessary to complete the second round of challenges. Learn more here
How to Enter to Win:
1. Visit Lose the Laptop and comment on existing posts, vote on the challenge, add the site to your blogroll, etc. then leave a comment here to enter.
2. Tweet during the party.
Please see below for complete official rules. Good luck!
AT&T Twitter Party Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. How To Enter: Promotion begins 9:00pm ET on April 30, 2010 and ends 10:00pm ET on April 30, 2010. To enter, navigate the internet to one of the following: https://resourcefulmommy.blogspot.com/ or www.losethelaptop.com and follow instructions to enter the promotion by participating in any of the blog communications as well as including your phone number. Entries may include commenting on existing posts, posting comments, adding blogs to your blogroll, becoming a fan or tweeting during the above period. All comments must be placed in the comments section of this page, or a url link to your entry on your own blog must be posted to the comments section of this page. All entries must be in English and entrant’s original work. Entries will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language, including profanity. All entries must be posted by 10:00pm ET, April 30, 2010, when the promotion ends.
2. Participation: Promotion is open to legal residents of all 50 States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse, sibling) and household members of employees of Fleishman Hillard, Inc. on behalf of AT&T Services, Inc. (“Sponsor”), The Concept Studio, LLC (“TCS”), Resourceful Mommy, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated or related entities or advertising/promotion agencies, participating radio stations and anyone involved in this promotion’s production, development or handling are not eligible. This promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. Winner Validation: Winners will be randomly selected during the entry period from all valid entries received. Drawing will be conducted by a representative of Resourceful Mommy, and supervised by an official judging organization whose decisions are final on all aspects of the promotion. All submissions are subject to validation by the judging organization. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the judging organization. Winners shall be notified via phone and shall be required to sign and return, within 5 business days after delivery to his/her address, an Affidavit of Compliance with these Official Rules, a Prize Release and a Publicity Release for use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Failure to sign and return these forms within specified time period may result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner. Entry materials void if incomplete or if they contain errors. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and can be used in advertising or otherwise without any compensation to entrants.
4. Prizes and Odds: Four (4) Grand Prizes: An HTC Tilt™2 (ARV: $199.99), Five (5) First Prizes: A $25 AT&T Gift Card (ARV: $25.00 ea.). Total Prize Value: $924.99. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prize is permitted except by Sponsor due to prize availability and then with prize of equal or greater value. Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes on prize, as well as the cost of wireless service and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize not specified as included in the prize. If Winner is a minor under applicable state law, parent or legal guardian must sign all documents and accept prize on behalf of minor. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
5. General Conditions: By entering, you agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, TCS, their respective affiliated and parent companies, and related entities including officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each; advertising and promotion agencies from all claims or damages arising out of your participation in this promotion and/or acceptance, ownership or use of any prize. Sponsor is in no way responsible for any technical or server malfunctions on third party websites like Twitter. Sponsor shall not be responsible for the interruption, delay, termination or malfunction Twitter. If for any reason any portion of the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with any entry process, and to award prizes among eligible entries not affected by the problem. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, busy signals, communication network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any wireless or wired telephone network, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software; or failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on any telephone or internet connection, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this promotion.
6. Sponsor: Fleishman Hillard, Inc. on behalf of AT&T Services, Inc., 1025 Lenox Park Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30319.
7. Promotion Administrator: The Concept Studio, P.O. Box 8022, Westport, CT 06888.
8. For List of Winners, available after May 3, 2010, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Twitter Party Winners, P.O. Box 8033, Westport, CT 06888 by May 30, 2010. Residents of Vermont are not required to provide a stamped, self-addressed envelope with their request.
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.