Everything You Need to Know.
For the last several weeks my family has been enjoying the HP Touchsmart Web Printer. HP gave us the printer so that we could test it out and record our reactions. After some time enjoying the Wi-Fi access to print coupons, photos, and coloring pages from Nickelodeon, Disney, and more, a film crew came to our house to film what can only be described as a web commercial. While our film is still in the editing process, you can get an idea of the project based on Sugar Jones’ awesome video:
While this lets you know a bit about what the HP Photosmart Printer can do, it just wasn’t enough for me to tell you, or even to show you. I also wanted to give you the printer to test for yourself.
That’s right – HP is giving one of you this very printer.
One winner will receive the HP Photosmart Premium with Touchsmart Web AiO (aka the HP Web Printer)! Excited? Wait until you hear what this baby can do….
– Touch the Web and print Web content, photos, and documents via a large touchscreen with the world’s first Web-connected home printer
– Print Web content like movie tickets, coupons, maps, recipes, and puzzles right from the HP TouchSmart screen, no PC needed.
– Print checklists, fax cover pages, and notebook paper, and other forms and templates using Quick Forms
– Save time: directly access photos on Snapfish.com without turning on your PC
– Edit and print photos, send faxes, scan photos for reprinting, make copies, and print from the Web—without a PC—using the spacious screen
– Simplify photo printing with the automatic photo trays
– Print photos directly from mobile phones and other Bluetooth-enabled devices5, or an iPhone or iPod touch
– Print from virtually anywhere in your home—share the printer with other Wi-Fi-enabled PC
– Save energy with this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer, which is more than 10% more energy-efficient than a standard model
To enter to win, please leave a comment telling me what you will print if you win the HP TouchSmart Web Printer. Do your kids love Disney coloring pages, but you worry about letting them use the internet on your work computer? Do you think about coupons while you’re in the kitchen, but never get around to printing them out when you are in the computer room? Let me know!
Want bonus entries?
– Follow @ResourcefulMom on Twitter and comment here
– Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy and comment here
– Become a fan of Resourceful Mommy on Facebook and comment here
This contest is open to all legal U.S. residents and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Christmas Day. Maximum four entries per entrant, please. For more rules, please read the fine print below.
Good luck and Happy Holidays!
HP Photosmart Premium Touchsmart Web AiO Sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY & PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 UNITED STATES, & THE DC, 18 YEARS OLD. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, Prize Provider, its subsidiaries, affiliates, their immediate family and household members not eligible. Entry constitutes agreement to rules & Sponsor’s decisions. Participants enter to win by completing the steps listed in the post above. Winner chosen by random drawing on or after December 25th at 11:59 p.m. EST as determined by the organizers of the event. Prize: One (1) HP Photosmart Premium Touchsmart Web AiO (ARV $399.00) to be shipped to winner upon availabilit. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes, except in Sponsor’s discretion. Taxes are winner’s responsibility. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. Entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Provider its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, agents from any claim arising out of entry or prize receipt or use. Prize Provider Hewlett-Packard Company, 3000 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304-1185.
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.