Everything You Need to Know.
While my children and I love to find new toy companies and products, one brand that we continue to stay loyal to is Hasbro. Hasbro not only introduces innovative toys each season, but they also offer some of my favorites from my own childhood. My daughter is nearly six and loves to hear about my favorite Strawberry Shortcake memories and even plays with my old My Little Ponies. They’re the matriarchs of her own growing herd.
This holiday season Hasbro has pulled out all the stops for little girls. I’ve sorted my favorite by age above starting with toys appropriate for ages three years and up all the way to the Easy Bake Oven recommended for the more savvy eight and up age group.
1. Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo – ($34.99) Baby Alive continues to be everyone’s favorite baby doll. The Whoopsie Doo edition “drinks” her “juice” and needs your little one to change her diaper just like a mommy with her baby. When she needs to go, she’ll cry out and wriggle her arms to let you know she’s ready for a change! Once she’s clean and dry, she is ready to play with her teddy bear rattle and makes happy cooing sounds.
*GIVEAWAY* 2. My Little Pony, Pony Friends Assortment – *Stocking Stuffer Alert* ($5.99) My Little Pony has a whole new look this holiday season! Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Toola-Roola, Starsong, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, and Scootaloo all feature bright colors, fun-filled hairstyles, and new sizes that reflect their age. Sweetie Belle is the youngest and the smallest, while some older members in the assortment come in large sizes. Each figure comes with her own activity book to introduce her to your girl. Each pony is sold separately.
3. Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cafe Playset – ($34.99) This wins major nostalgia points from me. I used to store my Strawberry Shortcake figures in a similar berry! Now the Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cafe playset is a place for the Strawberry Shortcake mini dolls to hang out (one figure with removable fashion included). This playset also comes with fun accessories such as furniture and pretend food. Additional Strawberry Shortcake mini dolls (great stocking stuffers!) are sold separately. I love this trend towards smaller dolls….perfect for my daughter’s smaller bedroom. 🙂
4. FurReal Friends: Lulu, My Cuddlin’ Kitty – ($54.99) *My Number One Pick* My children love the FurReal Friends line of toys, so it’s no surprise that Lulu is at the top of my daughter’s list. I previously wrote about Lulu during a Wordless Wednesday – see Lulu in action! Lulu features soft white and marmalade fur and she preens, cuddles, and mews just like a real cat. What I am most impressed with is how cuddly Lulu is. Many toys with moving parts are never quite as snuggly as hoped, but Lulu truly doesn’t disappoint.
5. Littlest Pet Shop Cozy Care Adoption Center – ($39.99) My first exposure to the Littlest Pet Shop toys actually came through a meal toy. My daughter loved the little figurines, but it was not until we began playing with the other toys that I realized how much more there is to the collection. The Cozy Care Adoption Center gives kids a place to feed, groom, and dress their LPS pets. Try out the activities in the center including an exciting training course perfect for a run or a fun-filled spin in the rotating playpen. The Cozy Care Adoption Center also comes with over thirty cool accessories, storage space, and an exclusive dog and puppy pet.
6. Easy Bake Oven & Snack Center – ($29.99) The original aqua colored Easy Bake Oven and Snack Center has been a favorite for years. The side-loading oven still allows the littlest bakers to create their treats using a light bulb. Each oven comes with three different mixes, two baking pans, two utensils, a pan pusher, two warming cups, and recipes/instructions.
*GIVEAWAY* 7. i-Dog Soft Speaker – ($34.99) Little girls everywhere will love to cuddle up to this soft puppy and rock out to their favorite songs! Available in a variety of colors, girls can simply plug an MP3 player directly into this dog and music will broadcast through a built-in speaker. Just like the original i-Dog, this soft puppy features the signature array of colorful LED’s located on its face which will light up as the i-Dog speaker plays.
One winner will receive an i-Dog Soft Speaker and two winners will each receive one My Little Pony, Pony Friend.
To Enter: complete any or all of the following steps and leave a comment.
1. Become a fan of Hasbro on Facebook.
2. Become a fan of Resourceful Mommy on Facebook
3. Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy in e-mail or RSS Feed.
This contest will run until November 27th at 11:59 p.m. EST. Good luck!
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.