Everything You Need to Know.
Did you know that only 6% of the population meets the daily goals for vegetable consumption? This week’s Friday Featured Giveaway is brought to us by Birds Eye® frozen vegetables who want to remind everyone about the new USDA MyPlate dietary guidelines and the importance of incorporating vegetables into your daily diet. This is especially fitting for me at the moment because of the healthy changes I am making to my own diet and lifestyle.
Birds Eye is inviting you to step up to the (My)plate with them! One Resourceful Mommy reader will receive the following prize pack:
To help consumers get great-tasting vegetables on their plates every day, Birds Eye® offers more than 40 unique vegetables and countless ways to enjoy them, from pure and simple vegetables and steamed varieties, to veggie focused recipes and complete vegetable rich meals. Plus, people can find easy solutions to help make vegetables stand-out on their plate by visiting www.facebook.com/birdseyevegetables or www.birdseye.com. Product was provided for both review and giveaway.
To Enter to Win:
1. Comment below telling me what vegetable you love to cover your plate with!
For bonus entries follow any or all of the steps below being sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
2. Follow @ResourcefulMom on Twitter
3. “Like” Resourceful Mommy on Facebook
4. Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy via feed or email
5. Tweet about this giveaway including a link to this post (no more than 5 tweets per day, please)
6. Leave a comment on ANY other ResourcefulMommy.com post and then come back here to tell me which post you commented on.
This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. age 18 or older and ends Friday, July 1st at 11:59 p.m. ET. Product was provided for both review and giveaway.
Are you hosting a giveaway on your blog? Link up here to share the giveaway with Resourceful Mommy readers.
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.