If you’re like me, your family is in the midst of finalizing holiday travel plans for the rapidly approaching Thanksgiving weekend, and for many of you, this may be the only time you’ll have the whole family in one place before it’s time to send your holiday greeting cards. Join us Friday, November 12th, for the #FamPhotoDay Twitter Party to chat about preparing for your very own holiday photo shoot, how to capture the perfect holiday card photo, and how to match your favorite photo to a beautiful Shutterfly holiday card. So pick out your kids’ matching outfits, comb little Johnny’s hair, and tweet with us for your chance to win great prizes and learn about how to create a memorable greeting card this holiday season.
When: Friday, November 12th from 9:00 to 10:00 p.m. ET
Where: Twitter.com #FamPhotoDay hashtag
How: To participate be sure to following hosts @ResourcefulMom and @Shutterfly
We’ll be awarding prizes every three minutes, so be sure to read the steps carefully in order to be eligible to win! Entrants must
Once you have completed steps two and three, please RSVP to be entered to win. Winners must be present.
– 4 party attendees will receive a set of address labels (each set with a retail value $9.99)
– 5 party attendees will receive a set of 25 5×7 Folded Greeting Cards (each set with a retail value $49.75)
– 5 party attendees will receive a set of 25 5×5 Flat Stationery Cards (each set with a retail value $49.75)
– 5 party attendees will receive a set of 25 5×7 Flat Stationery Cards (each set with a retail value $49.75)
– 1 8×8 20 Page Photo Book (retail value $29.99)
– 1 12×12 Wall Mount (retail value $$49.99)
– 1 12-Month Wall Calendar (retail value $21.99)
GRAND PRIZE: 1 set of 50 5×7 Folded Greetings Cards plus address labels (Together this prize has a retail value $99.49)
Prizes will be awarded via a unique code and will not include any applicable shipping fees.
For complete prizing rules go to https://resourcefulmom.wpengine.com/twitter-party-calendar/famphotoday-official-rules/
Shutterfly, Inc. is an Internet-based social expression and personal publishing service. Shutterfly provides high quality products and world class services that make it easy, convenient and fun for consumers to preserve their digital photos in a creative and thoughtful manner. Shutterfly’s flagship product is its award-winning photo book line, which helps consumers celebrate memories and tell their stories in professionally bound coffee table books. Our mission is to make the world a better place by helping people share life’s joy.