Everything You Need to Know.
About Calm, Cool & Connected:
The Calm, Cool & Connected blog launched in November 2008 and is authored by seven moms and dads – all of which are AT&T employees. The blog is a place for parents to connect and discuss the ways they use technology to keep their families “calm, cool and connected”- something we can all relate to! It’s also a great place to learn about select AT&T products and services from a parent’s perspective. As an added bonus, the blog features monthly giveaways/contests for its readers. The bloggers are volunteer writers. They are not compensated for their contributions. In the future, AT&T hopes to add to their list of talented authors and also feature guest bloggers (non-AT&T employees) on a regular basis.
What’s new at Calm, Cool & Connected? The blog is currently featuring two guest bloggers who are AT&T employee moms-to-be chronicling their experience using a text service, text4baby.
Text4baby is a free mobile information service designed to promote maternal and child health. An educational program of the National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition (HMHB), text4baby provides pregnant women and new moms with information they need to take care of their health and give their babies the best possible start in life. Women who sign up for the service by texting BABY (or BEBE for Spanish) to 511411 will receive free SMS text messages each week, timed to their due date or baby’s date of birth.
What: #CalmCoolConnected Twitter Party
When: Friday, March 26th from 9:00 to 10:00 p.m. EDT
How: To participate, please use the #CalmCoolConnected hashtag in your tweets and follow @ResourcefulMom.
Prizes: We’ve got some incredible prizes to give away for this week’s party!
To Enter to Win:
AT&T Phone Twitter Party Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. How To Enter: Promotion begins 12:01am ET on March 24, 2010 and ends 11:59pm ET on March 26, 2010. To enter, navigate the internet to one of the following: http://twitter.com/resourcefulmom or http://resourcefulmmommy.blogspot.com/ or http://calmcoolconnected.com/, and follow instructions to enter the promotion by participating in any of the blog communications as well as including your phone number. Entries may include commenting on existing posts, posting comments, adding blogs to your blogroll, becoming a fan or tweeting during the above period. All comments must be placed in the comments section of this page, or a url link to your entry on your own blog must be posted to the comments section of this page. All entries must be in English and entrant’s original work. Entries will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language, including profanity. All entries must be posted by 11:59pm ET, March 26, 2010, when the promotion ends.
4. Prizes and Odds: Four (4) Grand Prizes: A Motorola Backflip™ and $25 AT&T Gift Card (ARV: $225 ea.). Total Prize Value: $900. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prize is permitted except by Sponsor due to prize availability and then with prize of equal or greater value. Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes on prize, as well as the cost of wireless service and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize not specified as included in the prize. If Winner is a minor under applicable state law, parent or legal guardian must sign all documents and accept prize on behalf of minor. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
5. General Conditions: By entering, you agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, TCS, their respective affiliated and parent companies, and related entities including officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each; advertising and promotion agencies from all claims or damages arising out of your participation in this promotion and/or acceptance, ownership or use of any prize. Sponsor is in no way responsible for any technical or server malfunctions on third party websites like Twitter. Sponsor shall not be responsible for the interruption, delay, termination or malfunction Twitter. If for any reason any portion of the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with any entry process, and to award prizes among eligible entries not affected by the problem. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, busy signals, communication network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any wireless or wired telephone network, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software; or failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on any telephone or internet connection, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this promotion.
6. Sponsor: AT&T Operations, Inc., 1025 Lenox Park Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30319
8. For Name of Winner, available after April 5, 2010, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Twitter Party Winner, P.O. Box 8033, Westport, CT 06888 by April 30, 2010. Residents of Vermont are not required to provide a stamped, self-addressed envelope with their request.
Amy Lupold Bair, owner of Resourceful Mommy, is acting as a paid Twitter party hostess.
Never miss a Live Party or Giveaway at Resourceful Mommy!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.