Everyone deserves a decent place to call home. That idea is the driving force behind the Habitat for Humanity Home is the Key campaign. Many families throughout the US are living in inadequate housing conditions and Habitat wants to help them to unlock the independence needed to open the door to a better future. Habitat brings together the community – from local volunteers to large corporate partnerships – to give recipients the tools they need to create a place to call home. Learn more about how you can get involved at habitat.org/homeisthekey.
We hope you’ll tweet with us as we learn more about the Habitat for Humanity Home is the Key campaign and find out how to get involved. Please join us at the …
Habitat for Humanity’s Home is the Key Twitter Party
When: Wednesday, April 5th, 2-3 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT
Where: #HomeIsTheKey on Twitter
We will be awarding prizes to six (6) winners throughout the party. Prizes include:
- One year-long magazine subscription from HGTV magazine
- One Black+Decker Project Kit
- One voucher for a Sur La Table cooking class
- Three Habitat for Humanity prize packs including:
- Habitat for Humanity/ Home is the Key Baseball Cap
- Habitat for Humanity/ Home is the Key Keychain
- Habitat for Humanity/ Home is the Key Baseball T-shirt
This giveaway is for U.S. residents, age 18 and older.
RSVP: (not required in order to participate)
Participants must be a U.S. resident age 18 or older and a member of Twitter at the start of the event. No indecent or graphic content will be tolerated.