#AskBundoo Twitter Party Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: The #AskBundoo Twitter Party Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by IQ Health, LLC, 950 Peninsula Corp Cir #3016, Boca Raton, Florida 33487 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Rhode Island), the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the time of entry. Employees, officers, managers, members, contractors and agents of Sponsor, Resourceful Mommy Media, and any administrative, advertising or promotional agency involved in the development, administration, promotion or implementation of the Sweepstakes as well as any of their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively the “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and each of their spouses regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes and any webpages and advertisements/promotions relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the United States (excluding Rhode Island), the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on May 15, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends on May 15, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and shall be hosted by (“Entry Period”) @ResourcefulMom on Twitter. Entries submitted prior to, or after, the Entry Period will be disqualified.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter you must be a registered member of Twitter. If you are not a registered member of Twitter, please visit www.twitter.com to register for an account. Membership to Twitter is free. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Entry Period, you must (1) Follow @ResourcefulMom on Twitter. To become a follower of @ResourcefulMom, go to www.twitter.com/ResourcefulMom, and log on using your Twitter user name and password, then become a follower by clicking the “Follow” button on the @ResourcefulMom page. (2) Be sure to log on to Twitter at approximately 1:00 PM EST on May 15, 2014 when a representative of @ResourcefulMom will begin to post, via the @ResourcefulMom Twitter handle, a series of conversational questions. (3) Submit an answer to (1) one of the conversational questions, including the hashtag #AskBundoo in the (“Entry”). While you may answer as many of the conversational questions during the Entry Period as you like, the Sweepstakes is limited to one Entry per person.
NOTE: Your Twitter Entry will not be valid unless: (a) it includes the hashtag #AskBundoo, (b) you are a follower of @ResourcefulMom at the time the “tweet” is posted, (c) it meets the Tweet Requirements described below, and (d) it is posted during the Entry Period. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries.” The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries.
Tweet Requirements: Ineligible responses include responses that are unresponsive to the question posed, as well as those that are, in whole or in part, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains racial slurs, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts, or is not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, shall void the entrant’s entries and that entrant shall be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. In the event of any dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register at: www.twitter.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Sponsor may require each potential winner to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor may also require each potential winner to show proof of being the authorized Twitter account holder. Entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. RANDOM DRAWING / SELECTION OF WINNERS. Six (6) winners will be selected in a random drawing on May 15, 2014 from all Eligible Entries received up until the closing of the Entry Period. The random drawing will be conducted by @ResourcefulMom. Winners will be notified directly via Twitter DM (direct messaging), and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release, along with their email address within five (5) calendar days after prize notification. If the notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable and/or the Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release and the requested information set forth above is not returned within the specified time period, the winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining Eligible Entries pursuant to the same procedures outlined above. Prizes will be emailed to eligible winners within seven (7) calendar days of the Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release and the requested information set forth above being received by Sponsor within the specified time period.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of Eligible Entries received.
7. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize is available: iPad Mini with Retina display plus one unlimited month to Ask Bundoo (approximate retail value “ARV” USD $428.95). Five (5) Second Prizes are available: each Second Prize winner will receive a $25 gift card to Amazon.com and one free question to Ask Bundoo (ARV for each second prize USD $34.95 ). The total ARV of all prizes in the Sweepstakes is USD $603.70.
8. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per individual. Prizes are not transferable and may not be bartered or sold. No substitution or cash equivalent of any prize or any portion thereof is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In the event a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part for one of comparable or greater value. Any and all taxes, as well as all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of a prize will not be awarded. Each prize will be awarded “as is” and no warranty is provided. Prizes shall be awarded only to winners who have fully complied with these Official Rules.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes beyond its control impair the administration, security or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to award the prizes at random from among the Eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any attempt by an entrant or any other person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By participating, entrants agree to:
- Release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties and Twitter, (and any of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents) from any and all liability, claims, damages or losses to persons or property (including death), including, without limitation, any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their participation in the Sweepstakes (including, without limitation, any damage to a participant’s computer and the manner of entering the Sweepstakes), and the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize; and
c. By acceptance of a prize as a winner, consent to the unrestricted use of his/her name, city, state, likeness, voice, image and photograph of winner for advertising, promotional and trade purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity by Sponsor and its related and affiliated companies (and those acting pursuant to their authority) without additional compensation, notice, review or approval, to the extent permitted by law.
d. Each participant further understands and agrees that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that each participant may have with respect to the release set forth herein are hereby expressly and forever waived. Each participant understands that Section 1542 provides that:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties and Twitter are not responsible for: (a) lost, late, incomplete, invalid, misdirected, undelivered, misrouted, illegal or inaccurate entries; (b) e-mail or any computer, online, network, hardware or software malfunction, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur (whether human or technical in nature); (c) printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (d) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or @ResourcefulMom that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (f) any injury, damage or loss to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or winner’s receipt or use or misuse of any prize (or any portion thereof); (g) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; (h) any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason; and (i) any failure of delivery of winner notification.
Each participant who enters the Sweepstakes does so at his/her own risk. By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor has not made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or to any portion thereof, including, but not limited to, its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose, and hereby specifically disclaims all such warranties.
In no event shall the Released Parties and Twitter be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants, Sponsor or @ResourcefulMom in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflict or choice of law provisions. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you consent to the venue and jurisdiction being exclusively in the federal and state courts situated in Palm Beach County in the State of Florida.
14. REQUEST FOR LIST OF WINNERS: For a list of winners (available after May 15, 2014), send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope by June 15, 2014 to: #AskBundoo Twitter Party Sweepstakes, IQ Health, LLC, 950 Peninsula Corp Cir #3016, Boca Raton, Florida 33487. Sponsor reserves the right to post the winners of the Sweepstakes on www.bundoo.com. @ResourcefulMom also reserves the right to post the winners on www.resourcefulmommy.com.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not Twitter or any other third-party.