In this holiday season, while you’re taking the time to choose the perfect gifts for everyone on your list, be sure to take some time to pamper yourself. Why not head to a party, find time for “Me Time”, or enter to win some fabulous Goody Bag prizes – because we all know a party isn’t a party without some great swag.
First, the rules: One prize per winner, contest closes December 11th at midnight, and product vendors are in no way affiliated with the SiteWarming client or panelist.
Second, how to win (don’t worry – it’s easy):
Choice 1: Go to http://www.metime.com/ and subscribe to the Me Time blog. You’ll find the subscribe button on the right hand side of the screen just under the header. Choose to enter your e-mail, or click RSS to burn the feed in your feedreader of choice. After you’ve subscribed, be sure to comment here telling me “I subscribed!” and how I can contact you when you win.
Choice 2: Go to http://www.metime.com/ and subscribe to the Me Time newsletter. Find “Newsletter Signup” by looking under the navigation bars on the left hand side of the screen, and type in your e-mail address. Remember, you still need to comment here telling me, “I signed up for the newsletter!” and how I can contact you when you win.
Do you want more chances to win? After you’ve completed either choice 1 or 2, head down here to the bonus round and keep on entering….
Bonus Round One: Tweet about the contest and party to earn extra entries, and be sure to comment that you’ve done so!
Bonus Round Two: Stumble this post or http://www.metime.com/ and comment.
Bonus Round Three: Blog about the party and contest and comment with a link.
Now the fun stuff. What do you want to win?
1. Baby Alive Doll – Every little girl needs a doll, and in 1973, the world welcomed the ultimate toy for girls – a doll baby that eats, drinks, needs diaper changes, and falls asleep in your arms! Back in time for the 2008 holiday season, Baby Alive now comes with new and exciting features. You can go online with your daughter and create a Birth Certificate or Birth Announcement, choose from a whole line of Baby Alive dolls, and purchase dress-up accessories for your little one’s little one. To learn more go online to http://www.hasbro.com/BabyAlive/.
2. Hooked on Phonics – Learn to Read Kit, Toddler Edition – $100 value!!!
This learning kit from the trusted team at Hooked on Phonics reaches our children at a critical stage – pre-reading. This particular kit focuses on little ones age 13 months to 36 months, and includes seven board books, one bath book, one audio CD with eight songs, ten large flash cards, an easy to clean placemat, one Hooked on Baby character poster, a milestone poster with stickers, and a comprehensive parents’ guide. The adorable characters used in the full line of Hooked on Phonics products – BeeDog and PopFox – help to make learning to learn and eventually learning to read fun!
3. Writing Fundamentals from Mead– entire Stage 1 line x 3 winners!!!
I have been so impressed with this new line of products from Mead that I included them in my post about the top unique and innovative gifts for this holiday season. My four year old daughter has returned to these products again and again since receiving them as part of a product review for the Type-A Mom Gift Guide, and as her mother and an educator, I continue to be pleased. They are not only innovative, but they are also educational and fun.
4. Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe
Kids can satisfy their “sweet tooth” with the Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe playset. Using Play-Doh compound, children will enjoy making pretend treats and desserts, including cake and ice cream. The playset features a special soft-serve style ‘ice-cream’ dispenser that extrudes Play-Doh compound making a perfect swirled ‘ice-cream.’ Whether kids create a cup, cone, or sundae, the ‘topping’ stations are the perfect place to decorate their creation with sprinkles, hot fudge, or whipped cream. To really make spectacular pretend ‘sweets,’ children can use the dessert-themed molds to create strawberries, cookie crumbles, or a cherry using Play-Doh. The Play-Doh Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe comes with four 3-ounce cans of Play-Doh, over 40 dessert-themed molds, two ice cream cones, two spoons, one ice cream scoop, one sundae dish, one parfait glass and one cake, all for only $14.99!!!
5. Busy Ball-Tivity Center
Full of magic and surprise, babies will delight in the Busy Ball-Tivity Center. Featuring adorable characters in a fun jungle theme, the Busy Ball-Tivity Center encourages hands-on exploration, discovery through stacking, and ball play to support the development of fine motor skills. Stack the Crocodile, Elephant, and Palm Tree characters and watch them ‘come to life’ through the magic of air-tivity when stacked on special locations throughout the playset. Baby will enjoy lively ‘put and take’ play as the colorful balls swish around in the ball ‘lagoon.’ Place one ball over the ‘ball-cano’ and baby can spin it, or pop it up and down while it hovers in the air. Bursting with fascinating unexpected delights, the Busy Ball-Tivity Center features playful, tropical-themed music and a peek-a-boo monkey that can be activated by pressing the adorable ladybug.
6. You Can Make This – $25 prize package
YouCanMakeThis.com will help you add a little kick to your wardrobe! Ladies, this reversible wrap skirt is a chic way to add a special touch for everyday wear or any special occasion. Plus, receive patterns and instructions on one of the most original, uniquely designed handbags you’ll see in a long time. The “She Loves Me, She Loves Me KNOT” will have people turning heads and wanting one, too. Finally, add a piece of gorgeous jewelry to your set by learning from an expert in making faux and cluster fringe bracelets.
7. LeapFrog Tag reader plus three books!
Introducing Tag – the amazing touch reading system that brings to life reading like never before.
Perfectly sized for little hands, the Tag™ Reader is a touch-and-talk reading device that brings stories to life like never before and offers insights into what your child is learning. As children touch the Tag Reader to the pages of specially printed storybooks, a small camera in the tip “reads” the pages, enabling children to hear words and stories read aloud. Characters, pictures and learning activities spring to life with every touch, immersing children in the thrill of reading.
Designed for children four to eight, the Tag Reading System works with a broad library of more than 20 books and games. Children can explore classic books such as Olivia and The Little Engine That Could, or join popular characters such as SpongeBob SquarePants and Ariel the Little Mermaid in new reading adventures. Leveled learning activities in every book adjust automatically to your child’s pace, helping build confidence and a love of reading that lasts a lifetime.
8. $25 Gift Card to Tote and Tee
Tote and Tee has so many adorable tops and tights that it makes me want to be six years old again and wearing those skirts that I refused to wear as a child. Bright polka dots running up and down my legs? Sign me up! My personal favorite is the personalized hoodie with an initial on the front and a stylized name on the back. The coolest thing about Tote and Tee is that all tees are designed and made by Tote and Tee owner, Amy Trusler, in her home studio!
9. $25 Gift Card to Hippos Toes, unique and whimsical fashions for children
Carole and the wonderful people at Hippos Toes Boutique offer the best in fair trade clothing made by moms for moms. The gorgeous cotton knits and blends provide beauty with comfort, style with quality. Hippos Toes features the upscale Bug Zoo line of children’s clothing with separates to mix and match to create a beautiful wardrobe for your little one.
10. Children’s DVD gift pack from Genius Products Goldilocks and the 3 Bears are making their DVD debut from The Weinstein Company and Genius Products. When a classic fairy tale collides with a modern obsession with reality television, the result is outrageously funny!
11. Kubit2Me – Lil’ Scholar’s Edition A fabulous game for the whole family Kubit2Me is a game unlike any other I have seen or played. My family and I enjoy the Lil’ Scholars Edition so much that I featured this game in one of my Top Holiday Gifts posts this year. One of the best features of this game is the endless playing possibilities. My family particularly enjoys playing with the bonus box of “parts of the body.” There is nothing more fun than having each family member chose a part of the body and explain the ways in which we use it. One of my favorites is when my daughter explained that eyebrows are useful for expressing anger without words. While that’s the case, Kubit2Me is a great way to increase communication within your family!
12. $25 Gift Card to NOVICA.com, the home of unique gifts created by master artists from around the world. This holiday give a truly unique gift by shopping at http://www.novica.com/, an online world market associated with The National Geographic Society. You can search by region of the globe, type of product (Home Decor, Jewelry & Apparel, Paintings), gift finder, and customer favorites. If a truly unique gift such as those available at NOVICA still won’t please that tough customer on your holiday shopping list, why not get them a gift certificate and let them choose their own global treasure?
13. Tote bag from Fierce Hugs
You’ve seen this tote – it’s the most adorable, useful, soft and wonderful thing ever – and I won one! But let’s not forget what Fierce Hugs is all about. They are the makers of incredibly unique baby clothing, all designed by independent artists and created with 100% organic cotton. Have you ever felt organic cotton baby clothing? It is a level of softness that I have never felt before. And not only their clothing incredibly wearable, it’s also art your baby can wear!
14. Twitter Background – $25 to $35 value from @PainterMommy of DPK – Virtual Assistant Services If you haven’t met @PainterMommy on Twitter, be sure to stop by and say hello. While she’s got her hands full with her cute little newborn, she’s a virtual assistant extraordinaire as well as a talented artist!
15. Send Out Cards – 20 cards plus postage from Sherrie St. Cyr of Perfect Cards and Gifts Send Out Cards is a fabulous option for having great cards and gifts delivered to loved ones without the hassle of shopping and mailing them yourselves. Be sure to check out Sherrie’s site for other great gift ideas!
16. Recycle Me Organic Tees The home of 100% organic USA grown and made cotton shirts designed with water based dyes and inks, RecycleMeOrganicTees gives you a safe, preshrunk shirt for you and your child. For baby, buy the shirt one size up to layer in the cold months or wear alone in the summer. This is a shirt you can feel good about because it is safe and good for the environment. Two lucky door prize winners will receive a coupon code for 25% off their entire order!
17. GRiPPiES! Door Prize! With the majority of my house floored with tile, linoleum, or wood, soft fabrics have become a fall hazard for my kids. That’s why I was so happy to try GRiPPiES. Imagine if those wonderful gripping socks of toddlerhood could follow your children into later years…or even adulthood (I could sure use them)!Now they can. GRiPPiES tout themselves as “the ‘no-slip’ solution for tights, gloves, and socks!”We’ve enjoyed both the stick-on version as well as the iron-on version to create safe, warm tights for my daughter. By finding a solution to our slippery sock problem, we’re able to continue our clean “no shoes in the house” policy, but without the fear of our children falling. To learn more or grip your own set, go to
Buy Grippies here.
18. Long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirts from MeTime.Com – 12 door prize winners!