visit tracker on tumblr

Twitter Party Baby Shower for @Bookieboo

This is @Bookieboo:

This is @Bookieboo Very Pregnant:

Images totally ripped off of Leah without permission, but that’s how baby showers work :)

As many of you know from my Mamavation Monday posts and the twitter parties that we host with Leah aka Bookieboo from Mamavation, Leah has transformed the lives of countless women by inspiring, educating and supporting them in their journeys to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle.  With Leah’s help I lost thirty pounds last year, and she continues to lead me forward not just in keeping that weight off, but in becoming even healthier both for myself and my family.

Now it’s our turn to do something for Leah.

As you can see, she is super preggers – I mean about to POP – and we want to shower her with love at a virtual baby shower, Twitter Party style.  But because it’s a Twitter Party, YOU are going to receive the presents instead of Leah!  Please join me for the…

Prizes

1. Grand Prize: Baby Trend Jogging Stroller (1 winner – no choice of size/color)

2. ecoSTORE Baby Gift Basket ($75+ retail value) including non-toxic, eco-friendly baby products (Nappy Balm, Sleepytime Bath, Baby Body Wash, Baby Shampoo, Baby Moisturizer, Baby Bar Soap and our bestselling Laundry Liquid) along with a copy of Dr. Greene’s book Raising Baby Green and a baby bath towel.

3. $50 Gift Card to J&R, jr. (2 winners)

4. Babbaco Box delivery membership (1 winner)
5. Babbaco Car Seat Cover Snuggle Fleece (1 winner)
6. Shaklee Get Clean Mini Household Kit (1 winner)
7. Shaklee Baby Care Diaper Cream (1 winner)
8. Shaklee Baby Massage Oil (1 winner)
9. Economy Olympic themed Pampers Diapers Size 5 plus wipes (2 winners)
10. Sweet Harts & Soles Etsy Shop $30 Gift card (1 winner)

11. $50 gift card to Babybanz.com (2 winners)

12. Tiny Love 3-in-1 Rocker Napper (1 winner)

13. Beaba Bib’secondes bottle warmer (1 winner)

14. lillebaby Nordic baby carrier (1 winner)

15. A cloth diaper from @Fuzzibunz (1 winner)

16. A digital test kit from @ept (2 winners)

17. An analog test kit from @ept (2 winners)

18. Lansinoh mOmma bottle with NaturalWave Peristaltic Nipple (5 winners)

More to come…

RSVP

Comments

1. 1

I’m so excited for Leah and family! Can’t wait for the party!

2. 2
    Stacie @ The Divine Miss Mommy
    Follow on Twitter: StacieinAtlanta
    says:

I love the photo disclaimer. That is too funny!!!
    Stacie @ The Divine Miss Mommy recently posted..Ultimate Blog Party 2012 with Stacie @ The Divine Miss Mommy #UPB12

3. 3

How exciting!! Leah must be very excited! Can’t wait to party with all you guys! Congrats and GoodLuck Leah!

4. 4

ooooh Sounds fun! Count me in!
    Desiree Eaglin recently posted..Mountain High Yoghurt is all natural baby!

5. 5
    amber
    Follow on Twitter: aawhitehead
    says:

@aawhitehead Can’t wait to party sounds like fun. Babies are the greatest.
    amber recently posted..Lies by Michael Grant

6. 6

I have an appt with the PCP just before that, so I’ll try to join as soon as possible! Looking forward to celebrating the joy of bookieboo/Leah!

7. 7
    Wendy
    Follow on Twitter: weightsover
    says:

I’m so excited to go to the shower!

8. 8

Sounds like fun!
    Jennifer K. recently posted..Check me out in the April edition of OC Family Magazine!

9. 9
    ellen
    Follow on Twitter: tannawings
    says:

Leah is so sweet- gonna try and be there- congrats to her and family!!

10. 10

Oh how fun! I sooooo wish I could be there, I will be in the air flying to Disney SM Moms at that time.

But warmest wishes to BookieBoo and I’ll spread the word.

11. 12
    Molly Bussler says:

I’ll be there…due May 8th with my first child…the very best to you Leah! :D @mollydo2

12. 13
    Mary C.
    Follow on Twitter: swtthing3
    says:

So excited for Leah and her family on the upcoming arrival of BabyBookieboo!

@swtthing3

13. 14
    island girl
    Follow on Twitter: littleislandstu
    says:

So sweet of you to throw her a party! See you there :D and love the pic disclaimer…heeeheee!
    island girl recently posted..a favourite bedtime story, The Goodnight Train!

14. 15
    Shannon
    Follow on Twitter: ShannonRByrd812

Congrats! I can’t wait

15. 16
    Sara M.
    Follow on Twitter: NJMomCooks
    says:

As a mom of 4, I’m thrilled for @bookieboo!! I love baby showers. This sounds like it’s going to be a lot of fun.

16. 17
    Dianna Kennedy
    Follow on Twitter: diannakennedy
    says:

I’ve never been to a Twitter shower! How fun!
    Dianna Kennedy recently posted..Divine Mercy Sunday: Saints and Scripture Sunday

17. 18
    Beth
    Follow on Twitter: bethanyev
    says:

I LOVE @bookieboo! She’s hilarious! This is gonna be one fun party! :) @bethanyev
    Beth recently posted..My lesson from my son on parenting and God…

18. 19
    Tiffany Ard (@tiffany053p)
    Follow on Twitter: tiffany053p
    says:

Congrats to Leah and her family! This is going to be so much fun! I can’t wait to be apart of this!

19. 20
    Karen
    Follow on Twitter: sillysheep

I will be there :)

20. 21
    Owen's Mom
    Follow on Twitter: notimeMom
    says:

So excited to party!!! And can’t wait for cute pics of little baby bookieboo!
    Owen’s Mom recently posted..An Easy Way to Create Smoothies! #SilkFruit #CBias

Trackbacks

1. [...] Pampers is also giving away their diapers during my Virtual Baby Shower with Amy this month on 4/25…. [...]