It’s time to party again with @Bookieboo and the Mamavation Sistahood! The invitation follows…
Appetizers. Eating smaller portions of food, such as appetizers, are a great way to eat healthier WITHOUT compromising on taste. Appetizers are not necessarily low-fat or low-calorie, but they are smaller servings. So in keeping with that theme, Dole has decided to host the 2nd Annual California Cookoff and fly three contestants to Los Angeles to a Cook Off judged by Celebrity Chef Ben Ford. In addition to the trip, the winning recipe will receive a cash award of $10,000 and two runners ups will receive $1,000. Then they are also choosing one additional winner to simply judge the contest with Chef Ben Ford.
So what do you need to do? Well, simply create a recipe with Dole products. Here are some examples of products you can use. BUT you don’t’ have to apply to be part of the party. You simply need to come and hang out with us!
When: April 4th, 2012 from 8-10pm EST
Brand Twitter: @DoleFoods
We are going to have several really fun foodies at his party as well. Each one of them are very versed in food and what food combinations taste good. You can pick their brains as much as you want and they are listed below.
1. @Bookieboo, Hostess with the Mostess
2. @Resourcefulmom, Twitter Oprah in charge of SWAG
3. @Savorthethyme, healthy foodie
4. @CookingwCaitlin, foodie
(more to come)
1. (Grand Prize 1 winner) $150 Visa Gift Card, Dole free product coupons, pens, hats, & reusable grocery bag
2. $100 Visa Gift Card, Dole free product coupons, pen, hat, & reusable grocery bag (1 winner)
3. $50 Visa Gift Card, Dole free product coupons, pen, hat, & reusable grocery bag (2 winners)
4. $25 Visa Gift Card, Dole free product coupons, pen, hat, & reusable grocery bag (4 winners)
5. Dole care packages including: Free product coupons, pen, hat, & reusable grocery bag (4 winners)