We all love to win prizes: a few dollars in a drawing, a nice toy for our children, a laptop…..a laptop?! That’s right! From now until Tuesday, November 25th, registered members of Family Eden are eligible to win a laptop computer courtesy of Toshiba. Registration is free and easy, and it gives you access to all of the wonderful features that Family Eden has to offer you and your family.
To participate in the contest:
1. Register as a member at http://www.familyeden.com/.
2. Click on the Thanksgiving Contest Community and click “Join”.
3. Click on the camera (near the television) in the Contest Community Room, and create an album.
4. Post pictures of the things/people/places that you are grateful for this Thanksgiving.
5. Collect votes (and vote for friends)!
Important: To vote, members must click on the photo that is the album cover, not on the words “View Album.” To cast your vote, decide how many stars the album should receive.
The album with the most votes at the end of the contest will win the Toshiba laptop. The winner will be announced at Part 2 of the Family Eden SiteWarming Party on Twitter, Tuesday, November 25th at 9pm EST. Follow @AnaRC and @ResourcefulMom on Twitter in order to participate and hear the announcement.
Want to win more? After you’ve registered, come back here and just let me know! Immediately you’re eligible to win tons of great stuff. Comment on this post, comment on another post – heck, just comment and make sure I can find you when you win.
Update: There have been reports of errors during registration and login, among other known glitches. Please go to the FamilyEden blog for more information.