Join me next Tuesday for AboutOne.com‘s charity Twitter party in support of Operation Shower, HERA Women’s Cancer Foundation, and Opportunities. I am so proud to be partnering with AboutOne.com for this huge event to raise money for these three worthy charities, and I am also looking forward to giving away the following incredible prizes during the party!
During the party we will be giving away the prizes listed below! Some of these prizes will be picked from our RSVP list, so make sure to RSVP below.
- Package 1. Microsoft Windows 7 phone ($300 value) and a $100 credit to shop at 8Moms
- Package 2. $100 gift card to Amazon.com from Life360 and a basket of Touch’d organic scrub, bath butter and moisturizer ($100 value).
- Package 3. A woman’s full-zip jacket from Patagonia ($139 value) and a Fisher-Price creative activities package. ($109 value)
- Package 4. Completely Me set by Liz Lange (ultimate black maxi dress and sweater) ($150 value) and a VIP baby or pregnancy gift bag from Babycenter ($100 value).
- Package 5. 1 roundtrip ticket between any two cities within Southwest Airlines system (to be used by 12/1/2012). Estimated value is $250.
- Package 6. A Motore Speeder VC 6.2 golf club shaft from Fujikura Golf. ($399 value)
- Package 7. A $250 Amazon.com gift card from Adpropo and a Microsoft Windows 7 phone ($300 value).
- Package 8. A a $100 credit to create a Bellflower Book and a $100 credit to shop at Lauren Nicole Gifts.
- Package 9. An alarm clock system from Lark ($159 value) and $100 worth of assorted Build-A-Bear Workshop 2011 Holiday Product.
- Package 10. A Robust SEO Tutorial from Tara Ziegmont ($300 value) and 12 months of free AWeber email marketing service at the 500 subscribers tier or fewer. ($194 value) ULTIMATE BLOGGER PACKAGE!
- Package 11. An online course scholarship from Positive Parenting ($199 value) and a Gift basket of hot toys listed on Toy Insider Mom and The Toy Guide compliments of Stressfree Baby ($300 value).
- Package 12. Win a $100 gift certificate toward customizable clothing and accessories at FashionPlaytes.com and Suze Orman’s Identity Protector family plan ($240 value).
- THREE winners will receive a pair of Kaslo Earth Elite Weather boots ($99 value)
- EVERY WINNER will receive a personal accessories kit from PAK! (Value of kit varies with size: $30-$50).
Twitter Party Details
- When: Tuesday, November 15th from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Online or on our custom Tweetgrid using hashtag #AOthanks or on our customTweetgrid! (Read our blog post about using TweetGrid)
- Topic: What are you thankful for?
- Hosts: @AboutOne & @ResourcefulMom
- Charities: @opportunitiesPA, @OperationShower, @HERA_Foundation
More about AboutOne.com
– AboutOne is the fast, easy way to organize your busy life. Its online organizer provides one place to quickly store and manage precious memories and household information, including health, education, and possession records. While AboutOne gives you access to this important information no matter where you are, from any web-enabled device, it offers much more than a digital filing cabinet.
– AboutOne builds on the calendar and address book tools you’re already using, supercharging them with its document filing and reporting tools to make the information you store there actually work for you in a way that other apps don’t, including intelligent alerts and reminders, automatically created hard copy memory books, family newsletters, health summaries, babysitter instructions, home maintenance and improvement reports, paper greeting cards that mail themselves, and more. With APIs and wizards, your information is entered in seconds as life happens, via phone, scanner, or computer. The information is then readily available and useful for informed decision-making and quick response in an emergency. AboutOne accomplishes all this while gently and entertainingly guiding you along the path to organization and then rewarding you for being organized with exclusive members-only deals and offers from partner companies.
About Operation Shower
When a deployed member of the military leaves a pregnant spouse behind to prepare for a family in her husband’s absence, what should be a joyous occasion and a precious memory often becomes quite stressful. Operation Shower (http://www.operationshower.org) is a non-profit organization that honors the sacrifices American military families make by producing and coordinating unit-wide baby showers for expecting military families in a deployment or high stress situation.
About HERA Foundation
HERA’s (http://www.herafoundation.org) mission is to stop the loss of women from ovarian cancer by promoting Heath, Empowerment, Research, and Awareness. As a nationally recognized non-profit, HERA facilitates medical research, providing scientists with means to discover new directions in the detection, treatment and prevention of ovarian cancer. HERA also embraces educational activities which raise awareness of symptoms and treatment options. By stressing the concept of community, HERA supports and empowers those undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer as well as women who are healthy.
OPPORTUNITIES (http://www.opportunitiespa.org) is a nonprofit that provides mentoring, life coaching, educational assistance, career counseling and housing support to equip homeless and at-risk youth with the skills necessary to become self-sufficient adults. Working with local shelters, OPPORTUNITIES identifies and screens candidates for supportive housing by assessing their motivation, potential for scholastic achievement, and professional goals. Selected candidates are moved into an OPPORTUNITIES home and enrolled in the Self Sufficiency Program. Once residents have completed the life skills curriculum and met their savings goals, OPPORTUNITIES will help them transition to independent housing.