October is National Window Covering Safety Month! Join us for a fun and informative chat with the Window Covering Safety Council. Learn the best practices to keep your family safe and enter for a chance to win valuable gift cards while sharing your own stories. We hope to see you at…
Window Covering Safety Council Twitter Party
When: Wednesday, October 19th from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. ET
Where: #WCsafetymonth on Twitter
How: Follow host @ResourcefulMom and sponsor @cordsafety on Twitter and tweet with the tag during the event. Want to join the conversation now? Like the Window Covering Safety Council on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/owXX0E
– 8 (eight) winners will each receive a $25 same as cash gift card
– 1 (one) winner will receive a $50 same as cash gift card
– 1 (one) winner will receive a $100 same as cash gift card
About the Window Covering Safety Council
The Window Covering Safety Council (WCSC) is a coalition of major U.S. manufacturers, importers and retailers of window coverings dedicated to educating consumers about window cord safety.
Since its inception in 1994, the WCSC has remained steadfast in its mission to:
- educate Americans about potential window-cord hazards facing young children
- provide consumers with free retrofit kits and information
- promote the industry’s continuing commitment to product quality and safety
As part of its ongoing public information campaign to increase cord-safety awareness, WCSC regularly disseminates news and informational materials through the media and through partnerships with various public and private organizations concerned with child safety, health and well being.
In addition, WCSC provides consumers with free cord-retrofit kits via an on-line order form and its toll-free number at 1-800-506-4636.