While at the BlogHer Conference earlier this month, I had the opportunity to meet with Disney Baby to learn more about the newest products as well as their involvement with Operation Shower.
Operation Shower is a non-profit organization that celebrates and honors military families by providing joyful baby showers to ease the burden of deployment.
For military families who are expecting a new baby and are experiencing or have recently experienced deployment, Operation Shower accomplishes their mission by:
- hosting amazing baby showers
- delivering high-quality products
- creating a shared experience
- partnering with organizations to provide value-added services, such as health-related information
Disney Baby has pledged to donate a Cuddly Bodysuit for every blogger who attended the BlogHer brunch, but they are also donating a Cuddly Bodysuit 3-Pack for tweets and a larger care package for blog posts. I’m happy to be able to add to the joy that a military family receives by telling you about the adorable new items in the Disney Baby Disney Cuddly Bodysuit collection!
When I saw this item…
…I seriously considered having more babies just so I could put that on one of them. Okay, so not really, but a Monsters, Inc. Bodysuit with adjustable snaps? Too cute!
More about Disney Cuddly Bodsuits:
- SOFT: Disney Huggable Soft 100% Cotton for a super soft feel against baby’s sensitive skin;
- LASTING: Holds its shape through repeated washings
- RELIABLE: Consistent sizing for a reliable fit
- EASY: Lap shoulder neck opening make countless outfit changes easy
- THOUGHTFUL: The tagless neck label won’t scratch baby’s delicate skin
- BETTER FOR MOM: Snaps that grow with baby for extended life
- ADORABLE: Over 85 magical styles to choose from, including white and solid colors with no characters, playful patterns and character-inspired designs available for purchase at www.amazon.com/disneybaby