- The KaZAM bike is the only run bike on the market designed with a foot rest.
- Children maintain a center of balance on the KaZAM similar to a bike with pedals.
- The KaZAM is for children three years and up weighing no more than 55 pounds.
To learn everything there is to know about KaZAM check out http://www.kazambikes.com/.
Our experience: We are in the process of using the KaZAM to get our three year old started in his biking journey and to take our six year old a step backward in the process and focus on balance. It is a little bit frustrating when they’re with other kids on bikes and scooters because they aren’t proficient yet in the gliding. I know that this will get better as the spring and then summer continues, and I look forward to watching their growth with the KaZAM. (this bike was given to us to review by the manufacturer)
Your chance to win: This contest is open to U.S. residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) and winner will have their choice of blue, red, green, or pink bike. This contest ends Sunday, April 11th at 11:59 p.m. ET. To enter follow these steps:
Step 1: Leave a comment to this post telling me why you’d like the KaZAM! – required
Bonus Options: Take any or all of the following steps and leave a separate comment each time.
- Become a fan of Resourceful Mommy on Facebook
- Follow @ResourcefulMom on Twitter
- Join Resourceful Mommy Media’s Global Influence Network
- Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy in either e-mail or feedreader