This week’s Friday Featured Giveaway is brought to you by Lunchables, now with fruit! New Lunchables with Fruit provide a full serving of fruit with Dole Mandarin Oranges or Pineapple Tidbits in 100% fruit juice.* My kids would be fruitatarians if they could be, so I know that they’ll be excited about this new line, especially the mandarin oranges!
Now that moms buying the new Lunchables with Fruit are smiling, Lunchables wants to Keep the Smiles Coming by donating up to one million pounds of fresh fruit to Feeding America, the nation’s leading domestic hunger-relief charity.** You can help Keep the Smiles Coming and bring fresh fruit to those in need by uploading your favorite picture to Facebook.com/Lunchables to create your very own fruit photo. For each fruit photo uploaded to Facebook, Lunchables will donate 10 pounds of fresh fruit to Feeding America, with a pledge of donating up to one million pounds of fruit!
One Resourceful Mommy reader will win the following:
- 100 pounds of fruit to dedicate to YOUR Feeding America network food bank of choice
- Mini Blood Orange Fruit tree for future fruit photos in your own home
- Full value Lunchables with Fruit coupons
- $25 grocery gift card
To Enter to Win:
1. Visit Lunchables on Facebook and upload a photo to donate 10 pounds of fresh fruit to Feeding America, then comment here.
For bonus entries follow any or all of the steps below being sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
2. Follow @ResourcefulMom on Twitter
3. “Like” Resourceful Mommy on Facebook
4. Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy via feed or email
5. Tweet about this giveaway including a link to this post (no more than 5 tweets per day, please)
6. Leave a comment on ANY other ResourcefulMommy.com post and then come back here to tell me which post you commented on.
This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. age 18 or older and ends Friday, June 10th at 11:59 p.m. ET. Product was provided for both review and giveaway. So far my mini blood orange tree is alive. God willing, it still will be when this giveaway ends.
Friday Giveway Link-Up
Are you hosting a giveaway on your blog? Link up here to share the giveaway with Resourceful Mommy readers.
*1 Serving = ½ cup fruit. Each 4oz. cup of DOLE Mandarin Oranges and Pineapple Tidbits provides ½ cup
fruit towards the 2 cups per day recommended in MyPyramid and US Dietary Guidelines. Please visit
kraftfoods.com and MyPyramid.gov for more information. DOLE is a registered trademark of Dole Food
** The monetary equivalent of a pound of food will be donated. Maximum donation is 1,000,000 pounds of
food. $1=9 lbs. of food secured by Feeding America® on behalf of local food banks.