Please join us Wednesday, February 3 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST for a special #ChildSeatSafety event on Twitter. For one very special hour child passenger seat experts from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will be available to answer all of your car seat questions!
1. When is my child ready to move from a combination car seat to a booster?
2. What is the difference between a high-back booster and a backless booster?
3. I’ve got my booster seat…now how do I use it with my car’s seatbelt?
4. I’ve heard some moms turn their infants around when they reach twenty pounds. Isn’t it twenty pounds and one year of age?
5. How can I find out about the safest car seats to use?
With so many rules to remember and options in the stores, child passenger safety seats can be incredibly confusing for parents. And according to NHTSA, motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children age 3 to 6 and 8 to 14!
Join us as we learn the answers to these questions and more during this unique opportunity to tweet with the experts. Learn what the next step is for your child, or just check in to make sure your children are currently riding as safely as possible.
Find NHTSA on Twitter at @childseatsafety and on Facebook to find the latest information on child seat safety.
Let us know you’ll be joining us by filling out the RSVP form (RSVP not required to participate):
Tweet you soon!
*Resourceful Mommy Media, LLC acts as a consultant on this campaign.