On Tuesday, May 10th, @bookieboo will be hosting a Biggest Loser Twitter Party with Subway. Normally I would be right there tweeting with her, but I will not be able to make it this time around. That doesn’t mean that you should miss it, though! Find the official invitation below, grab a sub, and enjoy!
Join us May 10th from 8-9pm EST during the airing of the Biggest Loser and chat about the show, goal setting, and trying new things to add variety to your lifestyle.
Focus: What inspires you to set a goal and then stay motivated to the finishing line? How do you feel when you accomplish your goals? Variety is the spice of life: What new things have you tried? What new things are you afraid to try?
The Orchard Chicken Salad sandwich is back by popular demand at Subway for a limited time only. At 6 inches it’s only 8 grams of fat and 370 calories. It’s also part of the $5 Footlong promotion for May. And Subway has gotten even healthier by reducing sodium in the Fresh Fit menu by 28%.
And just as an added bonus to the party, Subway also has the Commit 2 Fit sweepstakes on their Facebook Fan Page. You can enter to win $25,000.
When: May 10th, from 8-9pm EST
What: Biggest Loser Twitter Par-Tay
What is the Hashtag?: #commit2fit
Our Panelists for the night:
1. @Bookieboo, Party Hostess
2. @Subwayfreshbuzz, Party Sponsor
3. @Fitbottomedgirl, Fitness blogger
4. @Its_Gail, Weight Loss Blogger
5. @CrazyAdventures, Fitness blogger
(more to come…)
- ONE Grand Prize: Virtual Fitness Prize including a Play Station 3 & EA SPORTS Active 2. (one winner)
- Commitment Kits: Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown DVD, yoga mat, & yoga blocks. (two winners)
- EA SPORTS Active 2 (4 winners)