This contest is closed.
Congratulations to the giveaway winner:
To celebrate the launch of the Next Generation Posturepedic from Sealy, I’m giving away a mattress (your choice of size!) to one lucky Resourceful Mommy reader.
Whatever you do in bed, Sealy supports it.
Sealy understands we do more in bed than just sleep. Whether it’s spending family time with kids, reading a book or packing for a trip, our beds are at the core of our lives. Sealy supports all these moments- from the kids jumping on the bed, to working late nights on the laptop, or folding the never-ending laundry piles. Whatever you do in bed, Sealy supports it.
With a 60-year legacy of support, the Sealy Posturepedic brand is making future advancements by providing superior support for all you do in bed. With consumers in mind, Sealy has introduced three new features focusing on the top, center and sides of the bed to the Next Generation Posturepedic:
- CoreSupport Center: A reinforced area in the middle of the mattress that is a combination of power-packed materials and titanium alloy springs and supports the body 20 percent better than other leading mattress brands. Why the center? It’s the part of the mattress that sees the most action and it also supports the heaviest part of the body while you sleep.
- LiftRight: Surround handles that wrap around all sides of the mattress and help in moving or lifting the mattress, whether moving to a new home or simply making the bed in the morning.
- StayTight Foundation: Brings smart design to box springs by providing a rubberized surface on the top of the foundation to keep the mattress in place, while also keeping sheets and the bed skirt right where they belong.
Not only did Sealy graciously provide a bed for a giveaway, but I also had the pleasure of reviewing a queen size Sealy Posturepedic mattress set. The whole family got in on the review with family visiting over the Easter holiday! My mom felt at first as though the mattress might be too firm for her taste, but then she quickly fell asleep as her body settled in to the mattress. She made a special point of letting me know that she actually slept incredibly soundly through the entire night…until my daughter poked her at 6:45 to wake up. My brother and sister-in-law also tested the mattress for this review. Not only did both of them sleep well, but in a nod to the quality of our old, non-Sealy mattress, my sister-in-law pointed out that my brother tossed and turned far less during the night than he did other times they stayed here. We’ve all checked out the mattress as well and love that it’s both firm and squishy at the same time.
Enter to Win
Now it’s your turn!
One Resourceful Mommy reader will receive a Sealy Posturepedic mattress in the size of their choice!
Required: Tell me why you need a good night’s sleep from Sealy Posturepedic!
For bonus entries follow any or all of the steps below being sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Follow @ResourcefulMom on Twitter
2. “Like” Resourceful Mommy on Facebook
3. Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy via feed or email
4. Tweet about this giveaway including a link to this post (no max – clarification: Unlike my other giveaways, you may tweet this more than five times. However, please do not spam your Twitter followers and use caution to not break the Twitter Terms of Service. Have fun!)
5. UPDATED: You can now enter by leaving a comment on ANY other ResourcefulMommy.com post and then coming back here to tell me which post you commented on. Good luck!
This giveaway is open to residents of the continental U.S. age 18 or older and ends Friday, May 13th at 11:59 p.m. ET. Product was provided for both review and giveaway.
Friday Giveaway Linky