This contest is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, comment number 88.
Frito-Lay Fan Remix Video Contest
Frito-Lay is hosting a video contest called the Frito-Lay Fan Remix, in which all chip lovers are invited to make a short video incorporating some fun and easy dance moves. The moves are inspired by the work Frito-Lay is doing to support sensible snacking and environmental sustainability, like the Electric Truck Slide or the Three Ingredient Cha Cha. You can watch a tutorial on how to do them here:
The first 50 people who send in a video will receive:
- An official Frito-Lay Fan t-shirt
- A place in the final Frito-Lay Fan Remix video, which will be compiled from the first 50 videos received and featured on Frito-Lay’s blog, Snack Chat, as well as on Twitter and YouTube.
The top 3 most creative videos will win a Frito-Lay party pack, including a $100 American Express gift card, a chip-and-dip bowl, and more!
If this sounds like something you’d like to participate in, all you have to do is:
- Watch the tutorial video and learn the Frito-Lay Fan Remix dance moves.
- Create a video doing ALL of the dance moves featured in the tutorial. Feel free to add your own style and flair – costumes, your favorite Frito-Lay chips, or whatever you’d like!
- Make sure your video is no more than 2 mins long and under 100MB in size, and please, no one under 18 in the video. Be sure to check out the official rules for complete details.
- Email your video to email@example.com no later than April 1, 2011.
If you have any questions about how to participate, feel free to send an email to Frito-Lay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flip Camera Giveaway
One lucky Resourceful Mommy reader will win a Flip Camera so they can make their own video to enter the Frito-Lay Fan Remix contest! This giveaway is going to be 48 hours only so that the winner can receive the camera quickly and enter to be a part of the Frito-Lay Fan Remix.
To enter do the following and leave a comment:
(required) 1. Leave a comment with your favorite dance move from the tutorial as well as what it was inspired by.
1. Become a fan of Resourceful Mommy on Facebook
2. Subscribe to ResourcefulMommy.com via email or RSS feed
3. Tweet about this giveaway including a link to the post (maximum five tweeting entries per person)
This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. age 18 or older and ends at 4:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 23rd. Winner will be notified via email and must respond within 24 hours to claim his/her prize.