Please join us this Friday night at 9:00 p.m. EST for a #Community Twitter party. With the holiday season now in full swing, we’d like to take an hour to give back to the blogging and tweeting community who comes out to support Sitewarmings and the wonderful sponsors each week. Get to know a little bit about each featured blog and site, and please be sure to visit and consider subscribing! Then join us Friday night by tweeting with the hashtag #Community between the hours of 9:00 and 10:00 p.m. EST.
New to Twitter parties? Try Tweetchat.com! The “chat room” forum is very user-friendly and the setting allow you to control the speed of the messages. As always, be sure to follow your hostess @ResourcefulMom for great prizes and also watch @slpowell for fun conversation starters!
Thanks to GO MOM! Inc. for donating the all new DIY GO MOM! Planner to five lucky party attendees. Celebrating 10 years in business in 2010, GO MOM! Inc. is proud to be every Mom’s brand, offering truly useful scheduling and organizing solutions through innovative products and services. They promise to help Moms make positive mothering a daily reality through educating them not only about their offerings, but how to personalize solutions for their own family and actually make their products work to improve the chaos in their every day lives. Visit http://www.gomominc.com/ to learn more, and join us this Friday to enter to win the new DIY GO MOM! Planner.
Totally downloadable, the GO MOM! Planner is a PDF version of your favorite GO MOM! Planner previously sold at Target, Barnes & Noble, OfficeMax and more. Designed to bring out the Do It Yourself maven in us all, you’ll have the trusted planner you need now ready to assemble in the binding you prefer later. Their DIY Planner includes Monthly and Weekly Calendars and 22 Resource pages designed to keep you on top of the details so you can stay focused on the fun! Created by Molly Gold, President & Founder of GO MOM! Inc. and nationally recognized family time management and home organization expert.
Prize Update! Thank you to MomSelect for donating a Logitech Webcam and a copy of Maria Bailey’s Ultimate Mom book!
Meet the Bloggers
– Dr. Judy Masucci is a mom to one beautiful boy and a business owner. She has a Ph.D. in Genetics from her previous “life” as a Scientist. She lives in Pennsylvania just north of Pittsburgh where she operates a maternity and breastfeeding boutique (A Mother’s Boutique) and writes about parenting and breastfeeding on her blog Mommy News and Views. In addition, Judy is also the exclusive North American distributor (wholesale and retail) for the Annee Matthew Maternity & Nursing Line. She is passionate about breastfeeding and helping new mothers to be successful with breastfeeding their children.
– Prizes Donated:
1. Pashmina Shawl – made from pashmina cashmere, these shawls are luxurious! They can be worn to complement any dress and can also be used as a fashionable nursing cover for breastfeeding moms. Winner will get to choose color – choices can be seen at Mother’s Boutique.
2. Ribbon Rouche Nursing Top in winners choice of size and color – can be seen at Mother’s Boutique.
3. A $25 gift certificate to Mother’s Boutique.
– Andrea is a stay-at-home mom to two active little boys. She blogs at Moody Mama Says and likes to write about products that she finds and loves. She also likes to share tidbits about her family life and is a self-proclaimed internet addict! She especially loves social networking, entering giveaways, and playing along at our weekly Sitewarmings and other special Twitter events. Andrea enjoys meeting new people and has met many wonderful people online – and you’re next!
– Prizes Donated:
1. Andrea has donated a scenteriffic Scentsy plug-in warmer and wax bar.
– Sandy from Organize with Sandy is a professional organizer and helping people to organize their homes along with running her site is her primary profession. She runs a blog called Organize with Sandy and also a review blog of mostly organizing products called Organize with Sandy Reviews. She sells an organizing product that she found and loves called the Pouchee Purse Organizer (editor’s note: I love it, too!), so that is another of Sandy’s blogs. Sandy, however, wears many hats! She is also a pediatric nurse, and mom and step mom to 8 children from ages 26 down to 8 year old triplets. Recently Sandy started a new blog that will incorporate all of the other aspects of her other than organizing called Chat with Sandy. It will be an interactive site. You can also interact with Sandy on Twitter at @organizersandy.
– Prizes Donated:
1. A Pouchee!
– SqueezeItIn.com is a new website that features online videos and photos of clever, practical, and effective exercises that help you learn how to “let life be your workout.” From doing Hot Squats with a hair-dryer to Va-va-va Vacuuming your way to toned thighs, SqueezeItIn.com shows you how to make fitness fit into the busiest schedules. Because moms know their daily routine is a workout in itself, the moms behind Squeetitin.com wanted to help make fitness fit for everyone. Founders Jenny Hein and Brigette Polmar believe that by using the SqueezeItIn.com exercises throughout the day women can put themselves back on their to-do lists and make health and fitness a priority. To learn more about Squeezeitin.com visit their website at http://www.squeezeitin.com/. The site features new exercises every week.
– Prizes Donated:
1. Squeeze It In DVD
– Angela Marion of A Simple Kinda Life writes about her parenting joys and struggles as a single parent of three, including one child who has ADHD. On her blog she also does product reviews, book reviews, and giveaways. Angie also writes for the Baltimore Examiner as a Frugal Family Examiner, using the many things she has learned from various blogs. You can find Angie at http://angiemarion.blogspot.com/ and on Twitter at @pricousins
– Prizes Donated:
1. $20 Amazon Gift Card
– Mary Freeland’s love of pottery and wrought iron have drawn her to Tuscan inspired decor. She is always looking for different pieces to compliment that look. There is something comforting about walking into a house that has a well worn, well used feel. It’s a feeling of walking into a home, not a house. Mary’s blog has tips, tricks, and ideas to help you achieve this – the Tuscan Home Blog. Mary is a firm believer that everyone deserves to love where they live so she launched Tuscan Home Decor & Design. Not everyone can afford Deruta pottery or imported tile and wrought iron tables from Italy. Her goal is to find Tuscan style accents so that old world feel is affordable to everyone. After all, shouldn’t your home be a sanctuary?
1. Two wine/glass/candle holders (two winners)
– Robyn’s Online World is the life of Robyn Wright. What you read on her blog is really the way she is in person. So many people say you need a “niche” for your blog, but Robyn’s life isn’t a niche, so neither is her blog! It is all about anything in her life – being a mom, a wife, a blogger, a geek, a foodie, and more. She loves doing reviews and giveaways – and yes, in real life she give her opinions of products, too. She’s had other websites in the past, but started Robyn’s Online World in June of 2008 and has loved it since it started. Robyn thinks that interacting with so many readers is the best part for her. She was thrilled to be included on Nielson’s Top 50 Power Moms list (and shocked), to be included with such other great bloggers just blew her away. Along with blogging she is in love with Twitter – follow her at @RobynsWorld. It just is fun for Robyn to instantly be able to communicate, ask questions and get answers, tell a joke, or just hang out. Let’s not forget about the fantastic @ResourcefulMom Twitter parties (editor’s note: Robyn was not paid to say that) – Robyn’s favorite as many of you know.
– A gift package featuring the Crayola Timer Light toothbrush and other GUM brand products (Value $15 to $20)
– K’Nex 400 Piece Tub (2 winners)
– K’Nex Sesame Street Neighborhood Collection (2 winners)
– Red Stainless Steel Contigo AUTOSEAL travel mug
– Alex Beard Impossible Puzzles (3 winners)
To Enter to Win Any and All Prizes:
1. Visit one of the sites listed above and leave a comment here
2. Subscribe to one of the sites and leave a comment here
3. Follow one of the guests of honor on Twitter and leave a comment here
4. Tweet with the #Community hashtag any time Friday night up until the conclusion of the party at 10 p.m. EST
Enter as often as you like – feel free to visit every site and subscribe then enter! One win per event, please.
None of the participants or prize sponsors paid to participate. Services for all #Community events are donated.