Honk your horns! As a Chuggington Conductor, I’m thrilled to announce that one Resourceful Mommy reader will be among the first people to own the all new Chuggington Wooden Railway! Not available in stores until March 1st, the resourceful kids and I were able to check out the Chuggington Wooden Railway Double-Decker Roundhouse, Over & Under Starter Set, Track Pack, and Elevated Track Pack. While we haven’t had a huge amount of time to play with the set, we’ve enjoyed trying out different configurations as we move Wilson and Koko (included in the Over & Under Starter Set) around the tracks. I’ve always personally liked wooden track pieces even more than the plastic track lines of toys, so I’m excited to see this incredibly high quality offering from the Chuggington line at Learning Curve.
UPDATE! Bust my bumpers! In my excitement to get this giveaway out to all of you, I misread the description and tried to give you all of the review items, not just the giveaway items. Looks like I need to go on a “Reading Carefully” Badge Quest, Chuggers! The giveaway is actually for the following…
One Resourceful Mommy reader will receive the following:
- Chuggington Wooden Railway Over & Under Starter Set: (ARV $49.99) This 25-piece set features a 2-in-1 Clock Tower where you can stack the pieces to create a two-level tower or separate for two stand-alone tunnels. This set includes Wilson and Koko as well as a Vee figure.
TO ENTER TO WIN
Complete any or all of the following entries and comment below for a chance to win.
1. Follow Chuggington on Twitter
2. Like Chuggington on Facebook
3. Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy via RSS or email
4. Like Resourceful Mommy on Facebook
This giveaway is open to all U.S. residents age 18 or older and ends Friday, February 25th at 11:59 p.m. ET. Product was provided for review and giveaway. All opinions are my own and those of my children who think that Chuggington is traintastic!
Friday Giveaway Link-Up!
Are you hosting a giveaway on your blog? Share the link here!