Today’s final 30 Day Giving Challenge giveaway is sponsored by World Vision. World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. They have graciously donated a prize pack to give away to one lucky reader as well as one to donate to a local charity of my choice.
Be sure to take just a moment and learn more about what World Vision is doing here in the United States and throughout the world to make a difference in the lives of children and families. They are fighting poverty in more than a dozen locations in the U.S. including here in the Washington, DC area, working to end hunger in Africa and throughout the world, and providing disaster and humanitarian emergency response in locations such as Haiti.
The World Vision prize package includes:
- A Ugandan Bracelet, handcrafted in Uganda by women actively engaged in caring for children in their communities who have lost parents to AIDS.
- The Hole In Our Gospel by Richard Stearns
- $25 World Vision Micro Gift Card to help a hardworking entrepreneur by funding their small business loan — to buy a sewing machine, a bicycle, training, or whatever will put their families on the pathway to success.
- A Thai Coin Purse, handmade in Thailand by women in World Vision job training projects.
To Enter to Win:
1. Leave a comment telling me what child in your life inspires you to want to make the world a better place.
2. BONUS: Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy via RSS feed or email then comment here.
3. BONUS: Like Resourceful Mommy on Facebook then comment here.
This giveaway ends 12/1/10 at 9 p.m. ET
For more entries, please visit the other 30 Day Giving Challenge blogs: