Todays Mama is holding a Connect Live Chat sponsored by Cricut on Wednesday, October 7th from 9 to 11 p.m. ET. I was fortunate enough to be a part of the launch of “Connect” so I am happy to be joining the ladies of Todays Mama Wednesday as we chat in 140 characters – much like tweeting – at http://todaysmama.com.
In order to participate:
1. Sign up for Connect and join the Cricut group.
2. Mark your calendar for tomorrow night from 9 to 11 p.m. ET.
3. Login on Wednesday and get ready to be creative and chatty all at the same time!
2 Cricut Expressions will be awarded during the party, and bloggers can gain an extra entry by…
To participate, copy all of the following bold text:
This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut.
Be sure to check out Cricut’s cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud
Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
6. Last book that you couldn’t put down?
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
8. What is your favorite local escape?
9. How do you escape on a budget?
10. Best food you’ve ever had while on vacation.
Post and answer the meme questions on your blog and then send TodaysMama a link to your post via email with “Cricut Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that love!) Click here to see an example.
I hope to see many of you tomorrow night!