I receive e-mails every day that seem to have come out of left field:
- Would I like to try a foot-pedal operated mucus extractor for infants and toddlers?
- Would I be willing to post branded content on my site for 100 days straight just for the fun of it?
- Would I like a free tip to the southwest tip of Ohio to learn more about this exciting region?
Okay, so I’m exaggerating (a little), but weeding through offers and opportunities has definitely become a full time job!
That said, when opportunities like this one come along it makes it all worth it. The folks at Highlights contacted me a couple of months ago to invite me to review an upcoming report they were calling “State of the Kid,” giving kids a national platform to let parents know what really matters to them. As the mom expert, my feedback was integrated into the final report, which was released to the public on Wednesday during their press event at the Newseum in Washington, DC.
1. Answer this question in a comment: “What is the one thing that you would have liked your parents to know about life as a kid back when you were a kid?”
1. Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy’s feed via feedreader or e-mail and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so.
2. Follow me on Twitter at @ResourcefulMom.
3. Tweet about the contest and come tell me (please, no more than twice a day).
4. Tell your friends on Facebook about this giveaway and come tell me.
This contest is open to U.S. legal residents age 18 or older and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, October 9th.