On Saturday, November 20th, Playmobil is hosting its first annual National Day of Play! Celebrating the importance of open-ended play and incorporating play into a child’s day, Playmobil is partnering with toy stores around the country to offer children the opportunity to play with a variety of toys and celebrate the magic of play. Be sure to check out the National Day of Play website in order to find a location near you.
Join us for a Twitter Party to celebrate the upcoming National Day of Play event!
When: Monday, November 15th from 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. ET
Where: #nationaldayplay tag on Twitter <—–UPDATED
How: Be sure to follow hostess @ResourcefulMom (me!) as well as @playmobilusa and @michellewinfrey who will be able to answer questions about Playmobil and the National Day of Play
What would a National Day of Play be without great toys? Participants can enter to win the following:
- Playmobil Great Dragon Castle – What kid doesn’t wish they could explore the fantasy world of knights and dragons? With this prize, the fantasy comes to life and children act out their imagination’s greatest stories, saving the medieval town from the great red dragon!
- Playmobil Wildlife Care Station – Explore exotic lands and wild animals with this set, and discover the excitement of African wildlife! With a zebra, giraffe, baby rhinoceros, and more, kids will be excited to start their own make believe adventure!
- Playmobil Fire Station – Playmobil loves to teach children about great role models, so who better to feature than Fire Rescue workers? Children will be make-believe sliding down the fireman’s pole as they rush off to put out the fire and save the day! Enjoying bringing the adventure to your children with this prize!
- Playmobil 1.2.3 Large Zoo – Playmobil isn’t just for preschoolers! Playmobil 1.2.3 is specifically meant for children 18 months and older and will give your toddler something to be excited about this fall! With the 1.2.3 Large Zoo, youngsters can make-believe with all the exotic animals all while enhancing motor skills and creativity! We can’t wait for them to start exploring Playmobil!
- Playmobil Advent Calendars – The Holiday Season is upon us, so what better way to celebrate than with one of Playmobil’s themed Advent Calendars? Each calendar provides you with a backdrop and 24 Playmobil pieces and accessories to fill out the landscape! By the time the holiday come around, you’ll have a full Playmobil set that will be a hit in your family for years to come. Three lucky winners will each receive one of this exciting holiday favorites!
To Enter to Win
1. Follow @Playmobilusa on Twitter
2. “Like” Playmobil on Facebook
Take the following steps and then RSVP below to let us know that you are entering to win. Winners will be drawn from the RSVP as well as randomly from party participants. You must attend the party in order to be eligible. This contest is open to U.S. residents age 13 and older.
PLAYMOBIL, Germany’s largest toy manufacturer, is headquartered in Zirndorf, Germany and has been producing and distributing toys for more than 35 years. PLAYMOBIL production is company owned and European based. The company distributes its toys in more than 70 countries and employs more than 3,000 people with subsidiaries in the United States, France, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy, Greece, Northern Europe, Spain, Canada and the Czech Republic. PLAYMOBIL USA toys are distributed in more than 2,200 stores nationwide including the FunPark play center in West Palm Beach, Fla. For more information, please visit www.playmobilusa.com.