Today’s Friday Featured Giveaway is part of the 30 Day Giving Challenge! Have you been following along on the challenge blog, Facebook, and Twitter accounts? Have you been giving more in your own life this month and blogging about it? Be sure to let us know!
Our next giveaway during the 30-Day Giving Challenge is from Purely Products. They’re giving each of us a gift pack to donate to a charity in our local communities, plus one to give away on each of our blogs.
The gift pack includes:
- Pocket Purifier – Sanitizes surfaces and objects with the same UV-C light that sterilizes surgical instruments. Ultraviolet light and nanotechnology eliminate 99.9% of germs that cause colds and flu, plus e-coli, salmonella, mold, fungus and MRSA (staph).
- Healthy CFL – Air purifier wrapped in a lightbulb
- Healthy Nightlight – Air purifier in an LED night light
What I love about Purely Products is that they, too, believe in the power of giving as evidenced by their partnership with DiaperLove.org. In 2008, diaperLove, the Knoxville, Tennessee faith-based charity (501c3 non-profit) was founded to fill the huge service gap to make diapers available to children in need. Sharing God’s love one dry behind at a time, diaperLove distributes diapers directly to families in need and also through community charities and church outreach ministries (such as Angelic Ministries, Water Angels, Pantry of Promise) and other non-profit service organizations nationwide that serve children.
To Enter to Win:
1. Comment on this blog telling me one thing that you’ve done this week to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your treasures.
1. “Like” Resourceful Mommy on Facebook
2. Subscribe to Resourceful Mommy through RSS or email
Be sure to comment each time you enter! This giveaway ends 11/14/10 at 9 p.m. ET.
Want more entries? Check out the same giveaway at:
- Saving And Giving
- For The Mommas
- Life…Your Way
- Amy’s Finer Things
- My Blessed Life
- Kingdom First Mom
- Amy Loves It
- Frugal Femina
Are you currently hosting a giveaway on your blog and you’d like more entries? Link to your post here and share it with Resourceful Mommy readers!