As Back to School chaos begins to wind down, many parents take time to re-organize their lives, take stock of their home, their lifestyle. As we all make that transition from summer to fall, leisure to school, are you taking a moment to create a Mightier Nest?
This Friday from 9:00 to 10:00 p.m. ET join us as we SiteWarm a resourceful new website, MightyNest.com.
MightyNest’s mission is to help their community of readers achieve a richer quality of life through healthier, safer and more sustainable choices for home and family. They strive to provide parents the ability to research and buy safe, healthy and sustainable products all in one place…at http://www.mightynest.com/.
The MightyNest Story:
When co-founders Chris and Kristen Conn had their first child, daughter Ayla, the reality that their decisions impacted another human being forced them to take a closer look at the products they were using in their home. They were startled to find that the majority of the products they used every day had potentially harmful and unnecessary risks associated with them. Upon learning this, they were determined to find out all they could about toys, mattresses, cleaning supplies, diapers…you name it. Unfortunately, the process of scouring the Web and separating fact from fiction was frustrating, discouraging and nearly impossible between diaper changes and midnight feedings.
Together, they agreed there had to be a better way; a way to help parents who don’t have the time to dedicate to researching but who care just as deeply for their family; a place where parents can go to research and buy healthy products all in one place. So they rounded up a few of their old friends, made a few new ones, and eighteen months and another kid later…MightyNest was born!
MightyNest is a unique Web site that provides parents the ability to research and buy safe, healthy and eco-friendly products all in one place. Their dream is for MightyNest to become a place where people feel motivated and empowered, not discouraged and judged; somewhere people feel encouraged to make changes in their lives, whether large or small. The founders of MightyNest truly believe in their tag line:
Simple Choices. Mighty Impact.
MightyNest Solves 3 Problems:
1. Makes it easier for people to find information and make decisions about changes they want to make for their family.
2. Makes it easier for people to find products that help them make the changes they’d like to make in their lives.
3. Provides an environment where everyone feels welcome.
Are you eco-challenged? Are you super non-toxic? MightyNest meets you where you are and takes you to where you want to be! Are you a blogger interested in these topics, already providing great content on your site, or looking to create future articles that might fit the MightyNest mission? Join us tomorrow during the SiteWarming to hear about future opportunities!
It just wouldn’t be a SiteWarming without a Goody Bag! Come win the following prizes all available for purchase at MightyNest.com…
– FIVE winners will each receive a MightyNest reusable bag
– Klean Kanteen – one winner will receive an 18 oz. sport top kanteen
– Eco Ditty – one winner will receive one reusable sandwich bag
– LifeFactory – one winner will receive one large and one small glass baby bottle
– ModGreenPod – one winner will receive one reusable shopping bag
– Miyim – one winner will receive one cuddly stuffed animal
– Chapter One Organics – one winner will receive a beautiful pleated dress
– Snack Taxi – one winner will receive one set of a reusable snack bag/reusable sandwich bag
– Eco-Kids – one winner will receive Eco-dough, Eco-Finger Paint and a Kids Rolling Pin
– Kinderville – one winner will receive a set of bowls, cups and storage jars
– Kids Konserve – one winner will receive a Butterfly Snack Pack including a reusable snack bag, bottle and food cozy
–Earth Friendly Products – one winner will receive eco-friendly cleaning supplies
To Win – there are many choices for Facebook and Twitter users, bloggers, and blog readers. Good luck!
2. RSVP below using Mr. Linky
Complete any of the below tasks and then leave a comment to this post for your entry to count:
3. Tweet about this event with the hashtag #mightynest
4. Tweet with the hashtag #mightynest any time on the 18th (Friday)
5. Subscribe to the MightyNest newsletter (bottom right at http://www.mightynest.com/)
6. Subscribe to the MightyNest blog feed
7. Blog about MightyNest!
10. Comment on existing MightyNest blog posts
Please be sure to bring your best questions about your own mighty nest! We’ll be chatting with panelists including Mighty Nest founders and bloggers. Watch hostess @ResourcefulMom at the start of tomorrow night’s event to learn more.