Tiny Prints Twitter Party Wednesday

Tiny Prints, a recognized leader for online premium stationery and one of our Twitter Party favorites, is kicking off the school year with an exclusive new collection of greeting cards designed for teachers.

To honor teachers everywhere who are preparing for their school year, Tiny Prints has designed gretting cards to meet their needs.  They can send each student a personalized welcome greeting card, connect with their student’s parents with a thank you card, and celebrate their students with award cards.  In support of building a connection between teachers, students, and parents, Tiny Prints is offering these greeting cards for free starting today Monday, August 2nd through October 31, 2010.  Teachers will just need to apply the code: Apple 2010 at checkout.

Please join us this Wednesday afternoon on Twitter from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET with the #makeitpersonal tag as we launch this great program and give away tons of fun prizes!

Join us as we talk about the teachers who changed our lives as well as fun – or not so fun – memories of those notes home to our parents.  Bring your stories to share and be prepared to win!

Twitter Party Prizes

RSVP

Planning on attending? Let us know here!  Some winners will be chosen at random from the RSVP list (you must be present to win), so sign-up now to get a jump on entering.