In February I threw my daughter a fun Pinakalicious 5th birthday party and really felt like I was organized. I bought the thank you cards at the same time as the invitations, and I actually sat down and wrote each and every thank you at the end of the party.
- Keep track of gifts given
- Remember who gave you what
- Jot down gift ideas
- Set up reminders for any gift-giving occasions
- Manage thank you notes you haven’t sent !!!!
- Mail customized postcards through the site. Users can upload a photo and write a personalized message and they will print, stamp, and mail it for you!
I’m going to give this a try. Maybe by Emma’s next birthday I will actually remember to thank everyone for gifts. And if not, my Gift Elephant will remind me.