Membership at AFullCup.com is entirely free! Not only will you save hundreds if not thousands of dollars by utilizing the resources at AFullCup.com, but you’ll also have access to their incredibly popular Target coupon generator.
As if that was not enough reason to join, AFullCup.com is also raffling a $100 gift card among new members joining between now and the end of April.
And there’s more! Check out the giveaways on AFullCup.com including their exciting referral contest and last but not least, attend this Friday’s SiteWarming Party on Twitter to win one of 10 fabulous door prizes and enter to win some of this week’s amazing Goody Bag prizes.
Panelists: We’re going to be discussing best money saving tips with some of the internet’s top experts!
@BargainBriana – This busy mother of four loves to shop, but loves to find every deal available to do so in a frugal way. You can read about ways to save money from this self-proclaimed “coupon freak” by checking out her gorgeous and helpful blog Bargain Briana.
@JennFowler – This New York mama teaches others about saving money by moving beyond the obvious and finding the tricky ways to stay frugal. She understands that not every method of living the frugal life will work for everyone, but she share’s all of her tips and tricks at Frugal Upstate.
@MommySnacks – This mom made the switch from the world of corporate HR to stay-at-home parent and now makes her family money by working hard to save them money. She enjoys sharing all of her “snackable” deals at Mommy Snacks.
@couponcravings – Erin is a busy working mom who knows how to clip coupons to save cash! Her now-famous site, Coupon Cravings, is one of the internet’s most popular sites for coupon tips as well as other money-saving advice.
And now to the Goody Bag:
- Join AFullCup.com – it’s free!
- Comment on this post letting me know you have joined
- Refer a friend
- Tweet about the party
- Blog about AFullCup.com
Don’t forget to leave a new comment for each entry – you must join the site before submitting bonus entries. This contest is open to all U.S. residents and runs from Tuesday, March 31st at noon to Tuesday, April 7th at noon.
To be eligible to win Door Prizes, please RSVP here. AFullCup.com will be awarding five $25 Amex Cards and five reusable shopping bags!
The party is Friday, April 3rd at 9 p.m. EST, hashtag #afullcup:
1. Littlest Pet Shop Collectible Pets: These adorable little pets are perfect for in your child’s Easter basket. Made for children ages four and up, this assortment of Littlest Pet Shop Collectibles ranges from an angel fish to a lion! A new line of collectibles will be available in the fall to add to your child’s growing collection. For more information go to http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/.
2. Twilight Gift Pack: Has Twilight fever hit your house yet? It’s out of control here, and as many of you know, I ran straight to Walmart to buy the DVD. Now you can, too! This $50 gift pack includes your very own copy of the Edward movie….I mean, Twilight along with other goodies. Enjoy!
3. $25 Gift Card for You Can Make This: The home of printable patterns and craft ideas, You Can Make This is a great place to find fun projects to create with your children, or sewing patterns for you to use during your mom alone time to create beautiful items for yourself or for your children! I love the Duet Aprons that I made with my five year old, and I look forward to many more fun projects in the future.
4. Play-Doh Spring Character Pack: Spring is in the air and these two cool characters are ready for some springtime fun! Each container comes with two ounces of Play-Doh for creating whatever “springs” to mind, but don’t forget to use the stampers to create cute designs that are always in season! These make a perfect alternative to candy filler in Easter baskets.
5. Mr. Potato Head Spud Bunny: Check out the springtime twist on this classic, face-changing friend! He’s an adorable bunny, complete with his potato body storage compartment. Each potato comes with two arms, nose, pair of bunny slippers, muzzle, one pair of ears, pair of eyes, a tail and a basket. To get this potato while he’s hot, go to http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/!
6. 2 P.J. Sparkles Dolls – two winners: For those of you who have not yet met P.J. Sparkles, she is a smart friendly Princess who always shows her love to all her Sparkle Friends in Twinkle Town. Her cuddly pet bear, Blaze, is always by her side. This little doll and her fun accessories are right up any little girl’s alley!
Stay tuned to Resourceful Mommy for another SiteWarming for AFullCup announcement about how to get some great link love….