This contest is open to all U.S. residents. The contest runs from 5 p.m. EST Friday, March 27th to 5 p.m. EST Thursday, April 2nd. In order to win you must follow the rules as stated below.
The secret is out! The hottest trend in online communication is micro-blogging, and Todays Mama is taking it to the next level. Starting today, Todays Mama members can micro-blog in 140 characters or less right from the Todays Mama site. If you’d like, you can even update to Twitter at the same time! But here is what’s cool – Todays Mama is taking micro-blogging and making it local, niche. Network with specific groups and forums, or micro-blog to members only in your geographic region. Imagine logging on to Todays Mama, checking out your local micro-blogging group and seeing a message such as this:
ResourcefulMom: Montgomery County friends, avoid 270 North today! The traffic is outrageous!
Suddenly micro-blogging has taken on a whole new meaning! Use this feature for your local playgroup, your moms clubs, your sports leagues! And for those of you used to Twitter, using this great new program will be a natural addition to your online tools!
Ready to try it out and win great prizes for being an early adopter of this great new technology?
1. Go to www.TodaysMama.com/connect and Join (it’s free!)
2. Fill out this secure form
1. Give feedback to Todays Mama about this great new feature!
2. Retweet this contest.
3. Blog about how moms connect on Todays Mama (please provide the URL to your post in the above form)
Don’t forget to fill out a new secure form for each contest entry! And now a word from our sponsors…..Check out these great prizes that you can win!
1. 2 copies of Jessica Smith’s Conference Sponsorship e-book: Are you one of the hundreds of bloggers hoping to earn a sponsorship to a blogging conference? This e-workbook will take you through the steps you need to follow to submit a successful sponsorship proposal. Already sold out at the $10 level, these e-books are now available for $14 each…or free to two lucky winners tonight!
2. 3 copies of Being Green: Just in time for Earth Month, Elmo has turned green…literally! Watch as Elmo and Abby pitch in to help Mr. Earth (actor Paul Rudd in a hilariously large costume) host Sesame Street’s first Earth-a-Thon. Mr. Earth teaches Elmo and Abby how “it can be easy being green” by recycling, re-using, and conserving water and energy. Abby, in her desire to help Elmo be more “green”, accidentally turns him the color green and can’t remember how to change him back! Lots of fun ensues as Abby is eventually able to poof Elmo red again. Elmo, Cookie Monster, Rosita and Telly join Mr. Earth in pledging to continue to do “green” things to help our planet because Earth Rocks!
Goody Bag contest prizes…
1. One piece of hand made jewelry from Round House Designs: Highly successful photographer and mom of three beautiful girls, Lisa Roy Sachs combines her love of art and her love of jewelry in hand made pieces that are simply stunning! Her work has been worn by bloggers everywhere from conferences to fashion week in NYC….are you next?
2. Kota and Pals Hatchlings: Just in time for Easter baskets everywhere, these newborn hatchlings – T-Rex, Pterodactyl, Stegosaurus or Triceratops – have arrived on the scene to satisfy every dino-loving pre-schoolers dinosaur cravings! Each dinosaur responds to touch with a series of life-like movements and prehistoric sounds, and they also each come with a fun dino fact card. Each dino comes with three AAA batteries, and for those of you who don’t win one of these little guys, you can find them in stores nationwide or at HasbroToyShop.com.
3. FurReal Friends Teacup Bunny: This little love has arrived just in time for Easter! Perfect for the little fashionista in your life, the FurReal Friends Teacup Bunny is on the go in her spring themed bag. She responds to touch by moving her head, opening and closing her eyes, and even making life-like bunny sounds!
4. $25 Gift Card to You Can Make This: The home of printable patterns and craft ideas, You Can Make This is a great place to find fun projects to create with your children, or sewing patterns for you to use during your mom alone time to create beautiful items for yourself or for your children! I love the Duet Aprons that I made with my five year old, and I look forward to many more fun projects in the future.
5. The Busy Mom’s Guide to a Happy Organized Home by Kathy Peel: I need this book – desperately! But really, moms, who doesn’t? In this book, award winning Family Manager Kathy Peel offers solutions to the problems that we all face in our daily lives as moms. This book is a quick reference guide that offers practical advice to sibling bickering, budget issues, and more!