We’re just a couple of weeks out from Christmas and the holiday preparation frenzy is in full swing! Everyone is baking and decorating and of course, SHOPPING! BabyCenter wants to help their loyal readers get ready for the gift giving season with a great holiday celebration – BabyCenter’s Twelve Days of Giveaways. Every day from November 29 though December 10th, BabyCenter has given their readers a chance to win amazing prizes for the holidays. Be sure to visit the BabyCenter blog for great gift ideas and a chance to win amazing prizes from Disney Baby, Amazon Mom, LeapFrog, Recaro, Zazzle and more! And then, we’ll be wrapping up the celebration with a fun Twitter party and even more prizes! Be sure to join us at the:
BabyCenter 12 Days of Giveaways Twitter Party
When: Wednesday, December 11 from 9:00 -10:00 PM ET
- Prize pack including: 2 bottles and a teether from Comotomo, grooming set from piyo piyo, and a pink @rosiepope belly bandit from belly bandit.
- Prize pack including: Disney Baby WINNIE THE POOH Crib Bedding and Décor collection AND WINNIE THE POOH A Very Merry Pooh Year DVD
- Twilight Turtle Tunes from Cloud b
- Dropcam Pro
- Prize pack including: Leap Pad Ultra Tablet (Pink version) + 5 Game cartridges that can be used with any Leap Pad Tablet. Cartridges include: My Little Pony, Transformers Rescue Bots, Hello Kitty, Cooking Recipes, Monsters University game
- Vtech Baby Monitor
- $100 gift code from Zazzle.com
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents age 18 and older.
Planning on joining us? Let us know here by adding your Twitter URL (http://twitter.com/username). An RSVP is not required to participate or to be entered to win.
BabyCenter has been named the Best Family & Parenting Site as well as the Top Go-To Resource for Expecting Moms! With daily articles to support you in every stage of parenting, a vibrant community and a variety of tools, calculators, calendars, checklists, and worksheets, BabyCenter can help take the stress out of pregnancy and parenting.
Whether you’re searching for baby names, calculating your baby’s due date, trying to get pregnant, tracking your child’s development, or wondering how tall your child will be — or looking for fun crafts and family activities, horoscopes, or delicious mom-rated recipes – let BabyCenter help you find the answers you need. And there’s much more!