Make your dollar go further and get rewarded for doing what you love!
Personal finance expert, Vera Gibbons, and I have come together with Citi to share helpful tips on how to make your dollar go further and get rewarded for doing what you love in the process.
Families are always looking for ways to have more fun together and get more for their money, particularly as we draw closer to summer’s end and return to school.
Using hashtag #Citithankyou, join the conversation to learn and share tips on how to:
- Create and maintain a budget that balances fun while staying fiscally responsible
- Find great deals and discounts on the web
- Get rewarded for everyday spending on activities like dining out and entertainment
- Access exclusive events and experiences with some of the biggest names in music, sports and entertainment
- Map out a strategy for using loyalty and reward points that will help you save on expenses and purchases throughout the year
We’ll also talk about some exciting new benefits to the Citi ThankYou Preferred card, which allows cardmembers to earn points faster, and in more places, simply by doing the things they love.
We hope you can join us for a discussion that is sure to help you maximize your budget and get rewarded for things you love to do all year long.
#Citithankyou Twitter Party
When: Thursday, August 1st from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. ET
Where: #Citithankyou on Twitter
Two winners will each receive a tablet computer!
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents age 18 or older.
About Vera Gibbons
Vera is a personal finance expert and journalist. She has written for Inc., SmartMoney, Kiplinger’s, walletpop.com, CNBC.com and the NY Times.