- Tweet this contest: Grab the link to this post and tweet about it on Twitter.
- Blog about this contest: Tell your readers about this great opportunity to win prizes and enjoy a unique, new site that creates an interactive community for crafters online! Be sure to pass on the link to your site when you fill out the entry form.
- Invite a friend: After you register at Crafty Nation, get a friend to register with you and let me know about it here!
- Create or join a Crafty Nation Group: Find a group at Crafty Nation that fits your crafting style or create your own, then come back here and let me know that you get another entry!
- Join the SiteWarming Party-Goers Facebook Group: Head over to Facebook and join the SiteWarming Party-Goers group. Once there you’ll find out how to earn more entries for this and future giveaways.
And now for this party’s exciting Goody Bag prizes!
2. Handmade Gift Basket from Momma Made: If you’re like me, then you understand the importance of supporting mom-made products and mom-owned businesses. Owner Dwan Perrin has taken this to a whole new level with her new store Momma Made, where every product has been handmade by mothers. You can enter to win this fabulous three piece gift set that includes a handmade soap bar, handmade lotion and handmade bath salts. The lotion and bath salts are a brand new addition to the store and can only be won from this giveaway! Dwan’s store also includes spa items, handmade greeting cards, children’s items, journals, and more. And be sure to keep coming back as she begins to add beautiful jewelry pieces as well.
3. Kubit2Me – Lil’ Scholars Edition and Truth or Dare (two winners): Those of you who read Resourceful Mommy regularly know that I am a huge fan of the mom-invented game, Kubit2Me. My 2.5 year old and nearly 5 year old daughter both enjoy the Lil’ Scholars edition and have come up with endless ways to use the cube and cards to have educational, family fun. In fact, they enjoy tossing the game cube back and forth while playing so much, that my son once accidentally yelled, “Kubit 2 me!” while throwing me a ball. The Truth or Dare version of the game is a hilarious, honest, and revolutionary twist on a party favorite! This Kubit2Me was created by girls and for girls and fills a void in the tween/teen market by providing girls a fun and silly way to communicate openly and honestly and make responsible choices. And all girls will love scoring points in this game, because players wear their points – glitter bracelets!
5. Coloring Kits from My Coloring Thing (five winners!): My Coloring Thing was programmed by a mom whose son kept wanting to use the computer. Afraid that he would delete all of her files, she started creating computer games to keep him occupied while also locking him out of the computer. My Coloring Thing is the first in a series of games that will be launched this year. Currently there are coloring kits with the following themes: Ballet, Superheroes, Zoo Animals, Musical Instruments and Tomboys. There is also an upcoming coloring kit focusing on the emotions kids feel. Each coloring kit has ten images, ten songs that match the images, and ten fun facts about what you see in the images. You can color on the computer or print them out and color off of the computer. Either way, it’s tons of fun! Zoo Animals, Musical Instruments, and the upcoming Emotions Coloring Kits have musical scores composed and conducted by Broadway’s Michael Valenti who also composes the music for the Big Apple Circus. Superheros and Tomboys have fun progressive rock tracks, and Ballet has classical music.
6. gro-pak(trademark) by BlueAvocado – one full kit: Many of us use this first month of the new year to re-evaluate our lives and lifestyles. If you are like me, then you are planning on taking more steps toward green living in 2009. Recently BlueAvocado, an Austin based company that helps people to take the first step on their “green” journey, launched the gro-pak, an eco-chic system of sustainable and reusable grocery bags (patent pending). All bags are responsibly manufactured with recycled material and a carbon footprint label. My favorite product in the kit is the “pod,” which is described as a stuff n’ go bag – that surely describes the lifestyle of many moms! By using the gro-pak, an average shopper can replace up to 1,000 plastic bags every year. BlueAvocado is committed to making this planet lighter by reducing CO2 emissions and making our communities stronger by investing 1% of their income in hundreds of micro-entrepreneurs around the world.
7. Baby Potential t-shirts/onesies (three winners): The folks at Baby Potential believe that with love, education and community support, every baby has the potential to grow into a productive adult and achieve career success – regardless of gender, race, or socio economic status. The Baby Potential line provides a means for spreading that message, while at the same time giving parents and gift-givers a unique option for baby apparel. Also, Baby Potential donates a portion of their profits to support various community outreach and educational programs. If you’d like to learn more, you can check out their Baby Potential Blog and follow them on Twitter! Three winners will win one of the following great shirts: a Doctor onesie size 3 to 6 months, a Veterinarian tee size 12 to 18 months, and a Rocket Scientist tee size 3T.